Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado, I got your back

Old 05-27-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado, I got your back

This is a thread for Colorado folks to post up any deals/discounts/freebies you may have to offer for you place of business. Please update if you change jobs etc..

Breckenridge Hospitality. Deals and discounts on these properties. Can also include further discounts on seasonal activities. Check activities here.

Deals and discounts are always changing. You can reach Breckenridge Hospitality at 800-800-7829. you can ask for me or any of my other agents are very helpful.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
American Family Insurance
Life, Auto's, Homes
call for a Quote
720-733-2598
Old 05-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #3
BRT
BigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigRedToy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
BigRedToy's Tacoma Gallery
If you want assistance building a high end PC, I can help. I can also help with replacing hardware, troubleshooting, etc. I also have some spare working parts, if you need something to test your stuff on/with. I do it as a hobby.

My name is John, 72O 272 222O.

I work for SunGard, I don't have discounts I can give out.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:38 PM   #4
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I manage security @ a shopping center. Not sure what discounts I can do? Lol.
I do have a good co-worker/buddy who teaches CCW classes though for cheap.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Certified Public Accountant
Currently working with Hughes, Wedgwood & Company, LLC in Denver
Services: Audits, Reviews, Compilations, Tax Returns (Business and Personal), Tax Planning, Payroll Taxes, Bookkeeping
Office: 303-318-0115
Email: rholliday@hwwllc.com

yes, I can work out a TW discount!
Old 05-27-2011, 09:44 PM   #6
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
If you need a full beverage production facility, beverage production line, or modifications to an existing beverage production line, I am your man (Project Engineer). I doubt that this will apply to anyone here though, but I will post up just in case. I work for a small company that offers design, engineering and project management to the beverage packaging industry. Our only current customer is Pepsi but we are looking to expand (hoping that a brewery will request our services). Sorry no discounts or Pepsi product available to me. PM me if I can help or if you have some contacts that could help branch out the business.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:57 PM   #7
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
I can also get a pretty decent deal on CCTV setup/install for residential/commercial.
Old 05-28-2011, 04:53 AM   #8
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I work for the largest Natural Food and Non Foods Distributor in the US and Canada. I can get discounts on items bought in not huge quantities but larger than one. Just shoot me a PM or call or text. Three 0 Three - Three24-5Three47

Also do landscape design as a hobby on the side.
Old 05-28-2011, 08:29 AM   #9
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im a geologist, working for an environmental consulting firm. if you want to know what kind of rock you have in your back yard, im your man....also if you find a bomb in your yard im your man to blow it up...
Old 05-28-2011, 01:12 PM   #10
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone know what i do lol... Toyota tech and Stevinson WEST. get killer discounts on oem parts as well as aftermarket.... hit me up if u need work done also!
Old 05-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #11
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: Engineer
Name: Matt
ffblaze911's Tacoma Gallery
HVAC I sell and install furnaces or ac' systems!!!!!!! also if your house is on fire call 911 and might come help put it out lol
Old 05-29-2011, 05:32 AM   #12
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
HVAC I sell and install furnaces or ac' systems!!!!!!! also if your house is on fire call 911 and might come help put it out lol

Oh yeah gonna have to talk with you. Have a home with Hot water heat and no AC. Looking to put a system through the attic. Ranch style home with full running attic. What are systems like that typically running?
Old 05-31-2011, 08:14 AM   #13
ffblaze911 will become famous soon enoughffblaze911 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Oh yeah gonna have to talk with you. Have a home with Hot water heat and no AC. Looking to put a system through the attic. Ranch style home with full running attic. What are systems like that typically running?
are you looking for heat to if not then you just need a air handler but you might be looking at up words of 5500 or more just cause you have to run a bunch of duct work and how big is the house and how old is it. I did a ranch house like 1300 sqft and cost them around 8500 but let me know, and also depends on how energy efficient you want to get.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:37 AM   #14
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffblaze911 View Post
are you looking for heat to if not then you just need a air handler but you might be looking at up words of 5500 or more just cause you have to run a bunch of duct work and how big is the house and how old is it. I did a ranch house like 1300 sqft and cost them around 8500 but let me know, and also depends on how energy efficient you want to get.
I am gonna stick with the hot water heat. So it would just be AC in the attic for the main floor which is just under 1800sqft. Basement stays plenty cool. I first have to upgrade my electrical panel as I only have 100amp service and need to make room for AC. I figured with all the ducting it would not be very cheap. I will have to add it to the list of really expensive things to do. That being redo the driveway, stucco the exterior, and so on. Thanks for the info.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
I am gonna stick with the hot water heat. So it would just be AC in the attic for the main floor which is just under 1800sqft. Basement stays plenty cool. I first have to upgrade my electrical panel as I only have 100amp service and need to make room for AC. I figured with all the ducting it would not be very cheap. I will have to add it to the list of really expensive things to do. That being redo the driveway, stucco the exterior, and so on. Thanks for the info.
Hey no prob just let me know I would be happy to come Quote it for you when your ready. is your basement finished ? Ya you will need to upgrade your electrical and have the electrician run power to the air handler and also to where you would want the ac to sit. but have someone come look to make sure they can run the havc lines to where the ac might sit before running power.
Old 05-31-2011, 05:39 PM   #16
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I work with computers in Lakewood. Do some side tune ups, virus removals, upgrades, ect. Slapps and Hoyal can vouche for me.

I am a Best Buy for Business Ambassador for my store as well, so larger quantities of product or even items at a cheaper cost I can help with.

Shoot me a text or pm

719-two five zero- 2087

-mike
Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 AM   #17
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Any exterminators in here?
Old 06-14-2011, 06:57 AM   #18
'Merica
Derpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to behold

Name: J-RAD
Derpalicious's Tacoma Gallery
I work in the Govt..... with computers... thats about all i can say...

so no discounts here..... But I make one hell of a PB&J!
Old 06-14-2011, 07:26 AM   #19
MPG? LOL

sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpalicious View Post
I work in the Govt..... with computers... thats about all i can say...

so no discounts here..... But I make one hell of a PB&J!
Between you and Basquez I think we have our computer needs handled
Old 06-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #20
'Merica
Derpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to beholdDerpalicious is a splendid one to behold

Name: J-RAD
Derpalicious's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, he's more of the hardware/software/desktop side (I think anyways). I deal more with network/server side. But i'm sure were both on the same page of fixing computers. But i've done helpdesk support for 5 years before this job.