Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

FJ Summit Ouray, CO

Old 08-21-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
FJ Summit Ouray, CO

Check out these videos I got when I was up at the FJ Summit. Great place to got 4 wheeling with a tacoma as well. There was a few that I saw when I was up there with my friends. Most of the trails aren't that bad I could do them with my prerunner but they have some areas and the view is great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua5OoI0i9hg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8M-scbqYLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX50qWW1I58
Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 PM   #2
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be a dick, but it doesn't seem like that snowfield in vid 2 is on the established trail. That leads to tundra damage and that leads to closed roads.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:42 PM   #3
ecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of lightecr6cyl10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eddy
ecr6cyl10's Tacoma Gallery
There was a trail if you look at the top is where the other side ends. Not sure but there was one there when we were there. Most of Black Bear was closed because of late snows blocking the road thats why we couldn't go all the way through.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:44 PM   #4
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! were you at Sedonafest last weekend with the FJ guys? I was there with my dad
Old 08-25-2011, 09:06 PM   #6
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecr6cyl10 View Post
I didn't make it up there with my buddy I was working. Was it cool and how were the trails?
Yeah it was a GREAT event! best one I have been to. The FJ guys are really nice and cool people. THe trail selection was good. Had a little bit for everyone. Not nearly as good as what the Summit has but still fun.