Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

Old 01-20-2013, 06:32 AM   #2681
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah the first part of MC with snow is sketchy. Cascade is awesome in the snow!
Old 01-20-2013, 09:39 AM   #2682
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CircuitBreaker View Post
I'm new to the forum...picking up my newest Tacoma Saturday morning. A Double Cab TRD. Does anyone know of some good trails in the Colorado Springs area? I've done Gold Camp/Stagecoach up to Cripple Creek and Rampart Range. Any others?
Old stage road where the zoo is. If you take that there are alot of off shoots you can find, just take a gps so you can mark the ones you find that you like. Oh and this time of year dont go alone, there should be alot of snow up there.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:43 AM   #2683
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
The good thing about that area of co springs is everyone wheels that all the time. I go up there when I visit my parents and just pull out fords and dodges that are rocking street radials who think its a good idea to take the family and the non modified truck snow wheeling.
Old 01-20-2013, 05:52 PM   #2684
Couchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to beholdCouchpotato is a splendid one to behold

Army: Signal Corps
Name: Wes
Couchpotato's Tacoma Gallery
So is anybody going out wheeling tomorrow (Monday 21st)?
Old 01-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #2685
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
So is anybody going out wheeling tomorrow (Monday 21st)?
I wish, instead I'm in Cali drinking some beer
Old 01-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #2686
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
March 24, 2013

Tacos on the Beach 2.0

Where: A-Basin
When: get there early so we can fill up the beach spots
What: come hang out, bs about trucks and other bs, hit the slopes with some new and old friends

Who:
NYCO (skinning)
GeoTaco (skinning)
Hoyal (skinning)
PS78
RockyMtnTRD
s10nick
CoTRDTaco
l tacoMAS l
AvsFanTRD (maybe skinning)
csuviper
lotsoftoys

FYI for those skinning...make sure to stop by Abasin prior to obtain a free uphill pass

read the bottom of the runs open page, http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...ions/runs.aspx, for more information
Old 01-29-2013, 06:53 AM   #2687
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down, I'll be skinning up with you bob, I don't have a pass either
Old 01-29-2013, 07:49 AM   #2688
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
word...good to know i won't be alone
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 AM   #2689
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
FYI for those skinning...make sure to stop by Abasin prior to obtain a free uphill pass

read the bottom of the runs open page, http://www.arapahoebasin.com/ABasin/...ions/runs.aspx, for more information
Old 01-29-2013, 08:09 AM   #2690

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I just looked I work march 10 and 11. So I'm out.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:32 AM   #2691
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
any sunday around that timeframe that you're free?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #2692
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
March 10, 2013

Tacos on the Beach 2.0

Where: A-Basin
When: get there early so we can fill up the beach spots
What: come hang out, bs about trucks and other bs, hit the slopes with some new and old friends

Who:
NYCO (skinning)
GeoTaco (skinning)
Hoyal (skinning)

COUNT ME IN!!!! ill be taking the easy way up though, and yell and haggle you guys skinning up!!!
Old 01-29-2013, 08:46 AM   #2693

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
The 3rd, 24th, and 31st. But the 3rd I will be skiing with my cousin. You guys don't have to base it around me.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:52 AM   #2694
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
so March 10th or 24th people...

i'm down for either...
Old 01-29-2013, 09:06 AM   #2695
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for this no doubt but I can't do Saturdays at all.
Edit just looked those are both Sundays so I'm in for sure!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #2696
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
I'm in for the 10th i probably won't board much cuz my shoulder
Old 01-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #2698
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
I'm in for the 10th i probably won't board much cuz my shoulder
Oh good I won't be alone at the base. Although I do need to shake the dust off of my board and boots.
Old 01-29-2013, 12:35 PM   #2699
s10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the sheds10nick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: nick
s10nick's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to s10nick
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
how is your shoulder nick? did you end up having surgery or just get it set and put in a sling?
Had to have surgery on it got a pin and then a plate holding it all on place it wasn't to fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Oh good I won't be alone at the base. Although I do need to shake the dust off of my board and boots.
And yeah I'll be chilling there haha
Old 01-29-2013, 12:39 PM   #2700
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by s10nick View Post
Had to have surgery on it got a pin and then a plate holding it all on place it wasn't to fun

And yeah I'll be chilling there haha
yowza, you must have done a number on it then. When i had surgery on mine they said i couldn't have done any worse, cept if the bone was popping out my back which it should have been. Wrapped it back together with fiber wire and i was back on the hill within 6 months.

Hows the recovery?