Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

Old 06-13-2013, 07:50 AM   #3761
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
I would be so down to do that but I can't god damnit
You could pay a Mexican to drive for you on the run. I know there are a lot doing lawn work for you people in boulder. .

Hehehehe

Old 06-13-2013, 07:52 AM   #3762
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
You could pay a Mexican to drive for you on the run. I know there are a lot doing lawn work for you people in boulder. .
Old 06-13-2013, 08:28 AM   #3763
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would be so down to do that but I can't god damnit

just find a hot chick to drive you out to the trails then you can wheel it
I saw your skills at the gas sation in moab
Old 06-13-2013, 09:18 AM   #3764
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Hehehehe

Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
just find a hot chick to drive you out to the trails then you can wheel it
I saw your skills at the gas sation in moab
Lol not A bad idea!
Old 06-13-2013, 10:20 AM   #3767
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
You know what I mean.

Old 06-13-2013, 10:22 AM   #3768
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
You know what I mean.
Old 06-13-2013, 10:45 AM   #3769
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Unable to drive for a while means the next time we see Noah he will be wearing a tie-dye T, Birkenstock's, and sporting some dreadlocks.

Truck will be repainted:

Old 06-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #3770
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Unable to drive for a while means the next time we see Noah he will be wearing a tie-dye T, Birkenstock's, and sporting some dreadlocks.

Truck will be repainted:

Fucker!

Old 06-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #3771

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Truck will be repainted:

Haha he will be living in a commune and smell of patuli oil.
Old 06-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #3773
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:

Truck will be repainted:

Old 06-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #3774
McBuckets
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
bha ha hahaha, noah is getting hit hard today. What happened buddy? why you no have license for 3 months?
Got it suspended for points. Means I will haz more badass parts when she returns though
Old 06-13-2013, 06:22 PM   #3775
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Got it suspended for points. Means I will haz more badass parts when she returns though
Don't forget to budget for substantially higher insurance for years to come. First time I've ever heard someone look at a drivers license suspense as a money saving strategy.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #3776

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Don't forget to budget for substantially higher insurance for years to come. First time I've ever heard someone look at a drivers license suspense as a money saving strategy.
Lmao so rough on the kid.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:34 PM   #3778

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just speaking from personal experience. SR22's aren't cheap when you're a 17 year old male.
Oh I know, not from personal experience but friends. I was all happy after 25 when my rates went way down.... Then I married a 23 year old and bam right back up they went haha.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:37 PM   #3779
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh I know, not from personal experience but friends. I was all happy after 25 when my rates went way down.... Then I married a 23 year old and bam right back up they went haha.
I was pissed off when my 25th birthday and subsequent expiration of my 6 month policy (when I would experience a decrease) coincided with the single largest jump of automotive insurance rates in decades. Needless to say it negated the large discount at 25 I had been waiting patiently 10 years for. It was pretty much an exact wash.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:38 PM   #3780
McBuckets
Quote:
thanks for the info.