Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

View Poll Results: Which trail should be ran for Wuzzy121 on August 2nd?
Phantom Creek http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=210 10 55.56%
Rule Ridge http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=223 5 27.78%
Hotel Gulch http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=220 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2013, 05:31 PM   #4142
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Good to meet everyone!

Attached Thumbnails
Upcoming Colorado Events-0623131427.jpg   Upcoming Colorado Events-0623131146.jpg   Upcoming Colorado Events-0623131145.jpg  
Old 06-23-2013, 06:16 PM   #4143
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenChileTaco View Post
Good time meeting everyone today! I'm ready to go again!
Yeah I kind of am too. Good to meet you all today and next time I will bring our female Shepard. She is like a big golden retriever in Shepard's clothing. Not as intense and focused as Tango was today.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:36 PM   #4144
Brrap634 is on a distinguished road

Name: Terry
Brrap634's Tacoma Gallery
It was fun today! I put up the pictures from today on the Trip Reports page
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post7069124

Sorry I was unable to get everyone.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:55 PM   #4145
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenChileTaco View Post
Good time meeting everyone today! I'm ready to go again!
North this time?
Old 06-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #4146
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
North this time?
Make it a Saturday and I will cone to your world.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:15 PM   #4147
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
In for passenger spot...unless the Tundy can make it up a few trails without clearance issues
Old 06-23-2013, 08:48 PM   #4148
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Make it a Saturday and I will cone to your world.
It's summer, every day is Saturday for the next couple months! that I 70 business was terrible. The nice part about when you guys come up is that it will be 1.5 hours up and 1.5 hours back (from trails closer to foco) where today we had 2 hrs up and 4hrs back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
In for passenger spot...unless the Tundy can make it up a few trails without clearance issues
You could make it fine on several trails, but you have a seat in my truck if you didn't want to risk it.
Old 06-24-2013, 08:51 AM   #4150
Don't taze me bro!
Ostrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shedOstrichsak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jer
Ostrichsak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It's summer, every day is Saturday for the next couple months! that I 70 business was terrible. The nice part about when you guys come up is that it will be 1.5 hours up and 1.5 hours back (from trails closer to foco) where today we had 2 hrs up and 4hrs back.

You could make it fine on several trails, but you have a seat in my truck if you didn't want to risk it.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:06 PM   #4151
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
I forgot how bad i70 got in the summer, it was a parking lot right after Georgetown till past the lake, we got back around 5 to Sean's truck.

I then hit a massive storm with some big sized hail on 470 going home, haven't checked the truck yet

shoulda taken the frontage road
Old 06-24-2013, 12:10 PM   #4152
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
shoulda taken guanalla pass and 285
FIFY

Only took us about 20 minutes longer and we had amazing scenery and no crazy traffic.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #4153
I like beer, I brew beer!
PS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPS78 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rancher
PS78's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shoulda taken the frontage road
I swear we saw you guys at the gas station in Georgetown and then on the frontage road. Usually i get on frontage and end up getting jammed up and then wishing i was on 70. its a viscous cycle, either im wishing i was on frontage, or i am wishing i was on 70 from frontage ha ha ha
Old 06-24-2013, 12:53 PM   #4154
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
I swear we saw you guys at the gas station in Georgetown and then on the frontage road. Usually i get on frontage and end up getting jammed up and then wishing i was on 70. its a viscous cycle, either im wishing i was on frontage, or i am wishing i was on 70 from frontage ha ha ha

I was starving cause my girlfriend only brought dog food and fruit for food.....last time i let her grab snacks, so we stopped at subway for some grub and the frontage road was clear as can be thankfully. Ive seen it get worse than the 70 on occasion but i guess we got lucky.
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #4155
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
North this time?
i'm thinking kelly flats, connect to sevenmile, then connect to killpecker trails so those that are making a longer drive don't drive for just the short trails.

or moody hill/crystal mtn is a decent day trip
Old 06-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #4156
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
I was starving cause my girlfriend only brought dog food and fruit for food.....last time i let her grab snacks, so we stopped at subway for some grub and the frontage road was clear as can be thankfully. Ive seen it get worse than the 70 on occasion but i guess we got lucky.
You no likey dog food?
Old 06-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #4157
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
i'm thinking kelly flats, connect to sevenmile, then connect to killpecker trails so those that are making a longer drive don't drive for just the short trails.

or moody hill/crystal mtn is a decent day trip

sounds good to me ! when is this one happening ?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #4158

I vote for moody/crystal. But I will go on either circuit.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #4159

Looks like almost everything up north is open!
http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/arp/re...telprdb5300963
Old 06-24-2013, 03:24 PM   #4160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ostrichsak View Post
Aww c'mon osty baby, you knew this was an open relationship when you got into it. besides I do have a DC