Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

View Poll Results: Which trail should be ran for Wuzzy121 on August 2nd?
Phantom Creek http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=210 9 52.94%
Rule Ridge http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=223 5 29.41%
Hotel Gulch http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=220 3 17.65%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2013, 08:32 AM   #4561
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
wheres that at? I might be in.
The springs.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:35 AM   #4562
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hmmmm... last time I went down there it took four and a half hours to get back. I vowed not to ever again visit that place.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:33 AM   #4563
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmmm... last time I went down there it took four and a half hours to get back. I vowed not to ever again visit that place.
Yeah the trail looks awesome but I agree. My mom lives down there so I could have a place to stay but I have too much shit to do.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:58 AM   #4564
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
4 hours? Lord lol. Usually takes me 2 as long as there's no traffic. It's a fun trail. Really the only tough part is the first hill climb, other than that not too hard.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:44 AM   #4565
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
4 hours? Lord lol. Usually takes me 2 as long as there's no traffic. It's a fun trail. Really the only tough part is the first hill climb, other than that not too hard.
yeah there was bad traffic. I left the springs at like 2 so that didn't help. and this is coming from someone who used to drive in San Francisco a lot.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:00 PM   #4566
Old Guy...In a Kids Truck
2012sporttrd is on a distinguished road

Name: Brad
2012sporttrd's Tacoma Gallery

Not much traffic here..........
Old 07-27-2013, 12:08 PM   #4567
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
its like the only date we can get everyone together.... but dude im not completely sure u wanna bring ur rig up there. it will beat the f*ck outa that thing....
its all good i can always go another time, the runner needs to a good ass kicking lol
Old 07-27-2013, 01:08 PM   #4568
Dillard has a spectacular aura aboutDillard has a spectacular aura aboutDillard has a spectacular aura about
Name: Dillard
Dillard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012sporttrd View Post
Where is that at?
Old 07-27-2013, 03:27 PM   #4569
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012sporttrd View Post

Cause its all behind you since youz in a JEEP!!!

hah jk, that looks like a sweet decent.
Old 07-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #4570
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NoCo guys, when are we gonna hit Kelly flats?
Old 07-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #4571
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
hmmmm Im not too sure. I'm supposed to have 2 more weeks here and ten I go back to CA. but some family stuff just came up, and I might be going back as soon as I can. I just have to figure out what I can do with my class.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:59 PM   #4572
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am not a NoCo but kelly flats is on my list to do so just let me know what weekend your thinking
Old 07-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #4573
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hmmmm Im not too sure. I'm supposed to have 2 more weeks here and ten I go back to CA. but some family stuff just came up, and I might be going back as soon as I can. I just have to figure out what I can do with my class.
You leaving for good?
Old 07-27-2013, 08:07 PM   #4574

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
I am not a NoCo but kelly flats is on my list to do so just let me know what weekend your thinking
Sweet! You have consistent days off?
Old 07-27-2013, 08:09 PM   #4575
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Racing tomorrow but next weekend might be good.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:48 PM   #4577

DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet! You have consistent days off?
yeah starting aug I have every other friday off and sat and sun
Old 07-27-2013, 09:43 PM   #4578
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
You leaving for good?
No. I was just supposed to go for a few weeks for summer. Ill ne back for fall semester
Old 07-27-2013, 10:03 PM   #4579

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
yeah starting aug I have every other friday off and sat and sun
So all weekends but every other weekend is a three-day?! Awesome!
Old 07-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #4580
Dirty G is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Steve
Dirty G's Tacoma Gallery
Still going to eagle rock on the 4th? Is there a meet up time and place?