Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

View Poll Results: Which trail should be ran for Wuzzy121 on August 2nd?
Phantom Creek http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=210 10 55.56%
Rule Ridge http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=223 5 27.78%
Hotel Gulch http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=220 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #4981
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
me and a neighbor would love to tag along, he has an fx4 leveled with tires and im stock trd, we are going to do something next sunday for sure neither of us has been anywhere around here but have played more than our fair share in the southeast.
Old 09-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #4983
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grieby54 View Post
Next Sunday as in two days away or as in a week and two days away?
a week and two days im working this weekend
Old 09-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #4984
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda late notice but I'm headed up to red cone from golden for some wheeling if you want to join just shoot me a text,7608057235.
Old 09-22-2013, 09:50 AM   #4985
JDM is on a distinguished road
Name: Jimmy
JDM's Tacoma Gallery
Red Cone is on my short list to get in before the season is over... love that area!
Old 09-22-2013, 07:39 PM   #4986
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHwreckage View Post
Kinda late notice but I'm headed up to red cone from golden for some wheeling if you want to join just shoot me a text,7608057235.
How was it? We saw snow about 10k on the mountains. We ran into a ton of rain and Hail on Holy Cross today. Alas French Creek will have to wait for me for another day when I have gears and 35's.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:50 AM   #4988

Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr View Post
a week and two days im working this weekend
Never mind, I got a 3 hour training next sunday and wont be able to make it
Old 09-23-2013, 07:47 AM   #4989
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
How was it? We saw snow about 10k on the mountains. We ran into a ton of rain and Hail on Holy Cross today. Alas French Creek will have to wait for me for another day when I have gears and 35's.

Pictures ? did anyone make the creek or try it ?
how high was the creek ?
Old 09-23-2013, 08:22 AM   #4990
DHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to beholdDHwreckage is a splendid one to behold

DHwreckage's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Red cone was AWESOME such a sweet run, i wanted to do radical hill too but i ran out of time!
Old 09-23-2013, 08:37 AM   #4991
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
jace, cameron and dylan made it across the creek.

the route we had to take at the creek exit was too tight for the 2nd gens to make it without bedside damage...so eric and i sat this one out...getting across it wasn't the issue, it was getting past the huge rock on the side without sliding into it...trail was slick as shit

i'll work on getting some photos up next couple days
Old 09-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #4992
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time and HC is now one of my favorite trails. Thanks for the invite!

For some reason i didn't take any pictures but I got a few videos that i will upload tonight.
Old 09-23-2013, 10:11 AM   #4994
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
cant wait to see pics! hc is so much fun.... my armor got a work out
Old 09-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #4996
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOT View Post
Pictures ? did anyone make the creek or try it ?
how high was the creek ?
I too will have to work on pics tonight. They are all on the wife's phone. It was an awesome trail and with all the rain/hail gave it entirely another element of challenge.

I have not even looked at everything I banged up but definitely have some repairs to do this weekend. But no body damage which would have been not the case if I had tried the creek. I am going back next year with gears and 35's and hopefully some drier conditions.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #4997
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Jace, i have a picture of you just before you slammed into the huge rock at the creek, and one where its flexing your rear bedside right at your fender, it flexed and popped right back out!!!
thats awesome!

Quote:
I too will have to work on pics tonight. They are all on the wife's phone. It was an awesome trail and with all the rain/hail gave it entirely another element of challenge.

I have not even looked at everything I banged up but definitely have some repairs to do this weekend. But no body damage which would have been not the case if I had tried the creek. I am going back next year with gears and 35's and hopefully some drier conditions.
yup second gens gotta make a comeback next year
Old 09-24-2013, 06:55 PM   #4998
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think its still awesome that you guys wheel your 2nd gens like you do. I know quite a few people that won't wheel them because they are too new or something. So props for using the truck like you should!
Old 09-24-2013, 06:58 PM   #4999
4Runner Abuser

And thats not a jab at anyone in particular. I probably wouldn't wheel the same way (some may say stupid ) as i do if i had a newer truck
Old 09-25-2013, 07:32 AM   #5000
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
chicks dig scars