Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Upcoming Colorado Events

Old 03-31-2014, 09:39 PM   #6581
Capt'n Planet Mofo
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: E-6
Name: Brandon
ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
you guys are needy

I'm watching like a million offroad groups/clubs/forums so if something pops up I'll know
well shit... now I feel special...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTimmyJimmy View Post
Thats dedication! Im too lazy for that....
No Doubt...
Old 03-31-2014, 09:54 PM   #6583
Capt'n Planet Mofo
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if you get some sliders...
Oh I'll be special then?

actually I'm looking at picking up the material this weekend... THAT IS UNLESS YOU HAVE A TRIP PLANNED
Old 03-31-2014, 09:59 PM   #6585
Capt'n Planet Mofo

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nothing yet. Lol Im pretty busy with graduation and sheep stuff this week and next lol but I have a trail in mind.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:01 PM   #6586
Li0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Captain
Name: Lionel
Li0nel1234's Tacoma Gallery
Mall Crawling at Park Meadows?
Old 04-01-2014, 10:04 PM   #6587
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li0nel1234 View Post
Mall Crawling at Park Meadows?
We should pick a mall and do a tailgate party there.
Old 04-01-2014, 10:47 PM   #6588
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Prrrrrease don't BS in the upcoming events thread. I think there's something cool happening and then read a bunch of nonsense
Old 04-02-2014, 07:49 AM   #6589
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 04-02-2014, 09:06 AM   #6590
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
X3 and to you newer guys: don't wait for someone to post up a run. If you wanna wheel, use traildamage.com or a Charles wells book or call a ranger station and find out what you wanna do then just post up here and see who wants to go. Our runs are informal enough that we like anybody to start them. If you are worried about having to lead on the trail just ask someone who is more experienced or just wants to lead and usually someone will step up. We have not been very active out on the trails lately, mostly because of winter and the flood before that but it will pick up but only with the help of everybody. I do my fair share of BSing (in the bs thread!) but I joined this site for help modding my truck and to find people to WHEEL with. The TTORA guys see us as a bunch of web wheelers but I know better, we just need to not be afraid of starting up a trail run. Hell I love it when there are several small groups going different places and having a choice on where to go. That keeps groups smaller too, which is way more fun (ideally 3-5 trucks maximum).
Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to try to put things back in perspective as wheeling season gets back into full swing.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:16 AM   #6591
Fire Pony/Stalking Horse
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
x2

Kind of like how everyone that went wheeling in Moab last year were called web wheelers

And don't be afraid of starting up runs, it's not scary
Old 04-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #6592
Capt'n Planet Mofo

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
X3 and to you newer guys: don't wait for someone to post up a run. If you wanna wheel, use traildamage.com or a Charles wells book or call a ranger station and find out what you wanna do then just post up here and see who wants to go. Our runs are informal enough that we like anybody to start them. If you are worried about having to lead on the trail just ask someone who is more experienced or just wants to lead and usually someone will step up. We have not been very active out on the trails lately, mostly because of winter and the flood before that but it will pick up but only with the help of everybody. I do my fair share of BSing (in the bs thread!) but I joined this site for help modding my truck and to find people to WHEEL with. The TTORA guys see us as a bunch of web wheelers but I know better, we just need to not be afraid of starting up a trail run. Hell I love it when there are several small groups going different places and having a choice on where to go. That keeps groups smaller too, which is way more fun (ideally 3-5 trucks maximum).
Sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to try to put things back in perspective as wheeling season gets back into full swing.
My only problem is that I don't know what the trails are like this time of year, so I was leaning on the locals to throw up some ideas...

that an traildamage, doesn't show a map of where the trail heads are, only the county they're in... hell i don't even know what county I live in LOL

but I'll be looking to find something for this weekend...
Old 04-02-2014, 09:37 AM   #6593
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

See BS thread for response
Old 04-02-2014, 09:39 AM   #6594
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
these are a must have...

http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?It...t_product_id=2

http://www.funtreks.com/index.php?It...t_product_id=3
Old 04-02-2014, 09:44 AM   #6595

^^^ those are both in my truck at all times!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:38 AM   #6596
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!
Old 04-02-2014, 10:52 AM   #6597
Capt'n Planet Mofo

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered should be here Friday according to Amazon. nice
Old 04-02-2014, 04:00 PM   #6598
Capt'n Planet Mofo

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
How about a run at
Jenny Creek
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=17
and

Kingston Peak?
http://www.traildamage.com/trails/index.php?id=14

there are a couple others that are 1-3 rated right near...

but I figure this is half way between the Canadians and the Mexicans... especially since we were in Mexico for the last run
Old 04-02-2014, 04:04 PM   #6599
KMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shedKMitch is one of the sharper tools in the shed
KMitch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
How about a run at
Jenny Creek
and

Kingston Peak?

but I figure this is half way between the Canadians and the Mexicans... especially since we were in Mexico for the last run
I'd be down to check it out on Saturday, although, there's probably quite a bit of snow still.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:11 PM   #6600
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
How about a run at
Jenny Creek
and

Kingston Peak?

Jenny Creek is in the trees on Rollin's Pass. I am sure it will be full of snow still in spots. Probably some really deep.

Kingston's Peak will still have a drift on the north side of the peak above timberline. If that drift is there at all DO NOT ATTEMPT. In the past I have heard about rigs rolling end off of that to never return.

You might be a bit to high in your choices still due to snow pack.