Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

CO members, Costa Rica anyone?...

Old 02-01-2012, 04:00 PM   #1
korslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shedkorslite is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
korslite's Tacoma Gallery
CO members, Costa Rica anyone?...

Just got back from Costa Rica, and while we were there we crossed paths with a Silver 2nd Gen Access cab with Colorado plates a few times in a couple different towns. Timing and circumstance was never right to catch up with them, so I thought I'd shout out on TW and see if anyone knows the driver. Main reason I ask is I'd love to hear about the drive down if they drove all the way from Colorado. The wife and I would love to drive down there in the future. I realize its a long shot but figured it was worth a try. Tacomas are very few and far between down there. It was cool to see one among all the Hilux's and Land Cruisers.