Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado B.W.W. Meet

View Poll Results: Where and when should we have the BWW meet!
Park Meadows, 8255 South Chester Street Centennial CO, 80112 2 22.22%
Lakewood, 5138 S. Wadsworth Blvd Lakewood CO, 80123 4 44.44%
Lakewood, 415 South Wadsworth Blvd. Lakewood CO, 80226 3 33.33%
Stapleton, 7607 E 36th Avenue Denver CO, 80238 0 0%
Arvada, 8350 West 80th Avenue Arvada CO, 80005 0 0%
Arvada, 15570 West 64th Avenue Arvada CO, 80007 1 11.11%
Aurora, 10500 East Garden Drive Aurora CO, 80012 1 11.11%
March 10th, Saturday at noon 2 22.22%
March 11th, Sunday at noon 2 22.22%
Specify day of week March 12th-16th 1 11.11%
Later then above dates 4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2012, 08:48 PM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado B.W.W. Meet

Hey guys, So i made a suggestion earlier on the Colorado BS thread about grabbing up a buddy or two and having a cool Tacoma meet at a BWW somewhere around town, So im going to try to plan a day that is best for everyone. So im throwing up this poll to see what you guys think!

I'm wondering if i will need to contact Buffalo Wild Wings. . . Anyways post up your opinion on the poll and we will go from there!

Any tips or suggestions would be awesome as this is my first time really planning anything like this!

I will probably do another poll in a week with the locations and probably select the top 4.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
My vote is a lunch or dinner on a Saturday in march at the BWW off 104th (church ranch) and hwy36.
Old 02-29-2012, 05:23 AM   #3
Banned
arrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shedarrrghhh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
arrrghhh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
My vote is a lunch or dinner on a Saturday in march at the BWW off 104th (church ranch) and hwy36.
I don't see your choice on the poll .

Good idea OP, not sure if I'll be in town for this or not... All next week I'm on vaca!
Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #4
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
I don't see your choice on the poll .
Well im still sticking to my answer.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
if it's in march i can't do lunch on saturdays...work til mid afternoon through april 17th...

free saturday evening and sunday
Old 02-29-2012, 07:34 AM   #6
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
im good pretty much any day until april...I think thats when i go out of town next.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:51 AM   #7
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I voted park meadows but the Lakewood ones are close too. So my vote can change if it needs to.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
Dcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shedDcpsychobilly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dcpsychobilly's Tacoma Gallery
Hi I'm new here and its my first post. And I'm exercising my right to vote already lol, my vote is for Aurora bww. And hello to everyone
Old 02-29-2012, 01:47 PM   #9
3 7 Mafia
Blacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlacktacoma23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Blacktacoma23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcpsychobilly View Post
Hi I'm new here and its my first post. And I'm exercising my right to vote already lol, my vote is for Aurora bww. And hello to everyone
Welcome!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:27 PM   #10
Tundra FTMFW

Quote:
HI
Old 02-29-2012, 03:47 PM   #11
DumpTruckTacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
DumpTruckTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see an option for a Colorado Springs BWW... wheres the love?
Old 02-29-2012, 03:48 PM   #12
DumpTruckTacoma is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
DumpTruckTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Welcome to TW.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:19 PM   #13
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well i tried to get something where everyone had to kinda drive, Im sure that will be hard but dont pick one thats the close one try and pick one that you willing to drive to, I dont expect anyone to drive way out but at least so its not a huge drive for other members.
Old 03-05-2012, 08:59 PM   #14
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
CO Sprigs is a crap hole lol. Sorry I grew up there.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:13 AM   #15
MountainDog is just really niceMountainDog is just really niceMountainDog is just really niceMountainDog is just really niceMountainDog is just really nice

MountainDog's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't mind meeting up. Need to check out some modded trucks and get some ideas for mine.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:24 AM   #16
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainDog View Post
I wouldn't mind meeting up. Need to check out some modded trucks and get some ideas for mine.

...then you should also check out 3rd Colorado Mod Day
Old 03-06-2012, 10:54 AM   #17

So, Unfortunely i wrecked my truck and theres no way im meeting up with all you guys with your beautiful tacomas while my poor truck looks like it does. So if its okay with everyone can we postpone this for a little while, Or if not feel free to take over scheduling for me, Sorry it fell through but like i said if someone wants to keep this going please be my guest