Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

What Colorado dealers do you all deal with?

Old 05-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
What Colorado dealers do you all deal with?

I bought my wifes car at Erlich Toyota in Greeley. Was happy at the time but since then, they have screwed us over or tried to screw us over with different things. Their customer service has turned into a level below that of dog crap! Needless to say, we will never do business with them again nor recommend anyone do business with them. If any dealership has Erlich in the name, we will not go their or recommend anyone to go there.

Now I am originally from San Diego so I don't know what dealerships are good and are not good. Well I now know one that is not good but that has been covered already. As for everyone from Colorado on here, where do you guys go or recommend? I live in Sterling so no matter what, I am going to have to make a long drive so that is not a concern for me.
Thanks all,
Jay
Old 05-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
Tacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant futureTacominer has a brilliant future

Name: DREW
Tacominer's Tacoma Gallery
i go with Stevenson Toyota west for everything. I think they are the best. Also if you ever need to talk to anyone there i would ask for Curtis Rogers. My family has been going threw him since the early 90's. Tell him i sent you.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:27 PM   #3
Mastermeat is on a distinguished road
Mastermeat's Tacoma Gallery
On FridayI just picked up a Sweet 2009 Dble Cab TRD Sport in Meatllic Grey with 22K miles and full Certified Warranty from Stapp in Fredrich.
I live in Centennial and close to Stevinson East on South Havana in Aurora? We found a frayed drive belt on Memorial Dayand we knew that it had a blown tweeter in the driver door. We called Stevinson yesterday and he said bring it by. I showed up at 4:10 and met with Cahn. He grabbed a tech named Steve and went out to my truck. Popped the hood and the tech within seconds sees the frayed belt and says it needs replacement. Cahn runs the codes and finds an issue with the tranny hunting for gears between 2 and 3. They said it would be 2 hours. They had that truck back to me in 50 mins!!!!! The tech said that at 30 K to have the diff fluids cHanged and he recommends taking out the standard plugs for iradiums. Thy ordered a new tweeter that will be in this Friday and he will get the speaker replaced. The tech also noticed the front brake squealed a little whe he put in in and said he will put it on the rack when he does the speaker and see whats up. these guys didn't know me from Adam and basically gave me the VIP.
I realize I have warranty so that is a little easier for them and me
I have told this story to anyone that will listen.

For my money go see Cahn and tell them you want Steve as the tech and hell get the work and fix you up.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #4
DRock has a spectacular aura aboutDRock has a spectacular aura about

DRock's Tacoma Gallery
I also go with Stevenson West. Used to work there 7ish years ago. The staff isn't terribly customer service oriented but they do good work and get the job done. I actually pass by another Toyota dealership on my way there, but I've had some bad experiences with them.
Old 07-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #5
uno676 is on a distinguished road

Name: Lonnie
uno676's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my truck from urlich in April. They were a pleasure to do business with then. So my question is was it the service dept you had trouble with?
Old 07-26-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
DRock has a spectacular aura aboutDRock has a spectacular aura about

DRock's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno676 View Post
I bought my truck from urlich in April. They were a pleasure to do business with then. So my question is was it the service dept you had trouble with?
My issue is with Mountain States Toyota. Not a fan of how they run that dealership. I think they still are trying to shake their rep from when it was Douglas Toyota years and years ago. I've always had issues with their sales department and because of that don't go there for service. My dad has an 08 sport and he always goes there for service and never has been there for sales. He also tells me that the have a massuse in one day a week too for free massages while you're getting your oil changed! Not too shabby, but I still can't bring myself to go there.