Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

CO: Expensive shooting range

Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
Whitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud ofWhitster has much to be proud of

Name: Whit
Whitster's Tacoma Gallery
CO: Expensive shooting range

Good News:
BluCor (used to be Foothills Shooting Center) finally got their rifle range ventilated to satisfy inspectors.

Bad News:
They want $30/hr to use it!
Old 06-13-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Normal...kinda. Most indoor ranges around here are $20/hr. I'm thinking of joining a military range thats open to the public for $60/year, but its $3/hr on top of that. My dad belongs to a range thats like $300/year, but no restrictions on how long you can shoot. The stipulations to join are rediculous tho.