Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Serial ARSONIST in Teller County, Colorado - Keep an eye out

Old 06-21-2012, 08:47 PM   #1
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Serial ARSONIST in Teller County, Colorado - Keep an eye out

Alert to all TW members who wheel in Teller County ... We have a serial arsonist (or arsonists) running around the county. He/she set 9 firest between Monday and Wednesday (7 of them in a 2 hour period Wednesday) and another 3 known today.

They are all over the county including Cedar Mountain Road north of Divide, several along Trout Creek Road, Rainbow Valley (the one between Divide and Cripple Creek) on Oil Creek Drive, Forest Service Road 339 north of Woodland Park behind the golf course, behind Walmart off of Old Crystola Road ... all over the place. And they don't have a single lead. Fortunately, they've been able to get all fires under control before any burned more than 1/4 acre. With it as dry as it now is (Stage 2 Ban county wide), the Springer Fire outside of Lake George (also human caused ... recreational shooting at some kind of explosive target), the Weber Fire and Arkansas Fires just before that, people are really on edge up here.

The only thing I have heard as to method is someone told my wife they heard they're tearing pages of a book out, lighting them on fire, and tossing them out the window. Don't know how accurate that is or not.

If you see anything suspicious, note any descriptive information you can, and call 911. Let's get this bastard before arson becomes murder.

Old 06-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #2
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Hell, if I see that person the last thing they'll hear before they kiss my grille is my throttle wide open.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:31 PM   #3
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The Gazette is reporting that Teller County authorities have a person in custody, though they have not been named a suspect as of yet. Sure hope it's the guy, because tomorrow, temps are expected to skyrocket, and the winds expected to howl.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Because fuck you that's why...
Trigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrigo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
Trigo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madjik_Man View Post
Hell, if I see that person the last thing they'll hear before they kiss my grille is my throttle wide open.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #6
Update - The person in custody has been released. Apparently the arsonist is still out there. If you're up in the area, heads up. Call 911 or 719-687-9652 if you see anything suspicious.

Update - Friday - 20 fires have been set since Monday now.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #7
Christian Pastor. Need prayer,have questions? Ask
JayDawg is on a distinguished road
Name: Jay
JayDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Are any of these big fires due from the individual or individuals? Hopefully they are caught and get to pay me a long visit!