Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Moving to Colorado in 8 months

Old 01-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #41
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
I see you are or were a Bosun. I am guessing since you are moving to Eagle CO that you are no longer in or maybe you're drilling for the reserve?

Either way nice to see another Coastie.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 AM   #42
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarIce View Post
I see you are or were a Bosun. I am guessing since you are moving to Eagle CO that you are no longer in or maybe you're drilling for the reserve?

Either way nice to see another Coastie.
right on brother! I was a BM3 from 1999 - roughly 2004, pulling a few years of reserve after that. Stationed on USCGC Gallatin out of Charleston , SC.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:06 AM   #43
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
I did the full 20, made it to E-8, started out as a Radioman, then TC and switched to IT. Midgett, Boutwell, Group San Fran, Polar Sea, Group Corpus Christi, TC Petaluma, CAMSPAC, TC Petaluma, TC Yorktown and then OUT!
Old 02-22-2013, 02:26 PM   #44
flycurrency is on a distinguished road

Name: John
flycurrency's Tacoma Gallery
I've been to Colorado Springs while visiting a friend there for several weeks. I must say it wasn't so bad and I could see myself living there. =)

Not sure if you can find a job in IT over there though.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #45
H.O.G Hunter Of Gunman
82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed82 yotaman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3/1 infantry sniper plt reach out and touch someone
Name: BUBBA
82 yotaman's Tacoma Gallery
I've lived in Loveland my whole life and foco sucks the reason you ask TRAFFIC, HIPSTERS, and STUPID DRIVERS, and all the douchbag college kids if you like the bar party scene foco is it than if you like pice and quite move up in the hills thats where I'm at and love it just my .02
Old 02-22-2013, 02:53 PM   #46
09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all09blacktaco is a name known to all
Coast Guard: BM
Name: Matt
09blacktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by flycurrency View Post
I've been to Colorado Springs while visiting a friend there for several weeks. I must say it wasn't so bad and I could see myself living there. =)

Not sure if you can find a job in IT over there though.
I'm in IT as well and there are tons of IT jobs in the front range! Making good money too. I didn't want to live in the city anymore, so i got lucky and found a really good IT job in Vail. So that's where im at now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82 yotaman View Post
I've lived in Loveland my whole life and foco sucks the reason you ask TRAFFIC, HIPSTERS, and STUPID DRIVERS, and all the douchbag college kids if you like the bar party scene foco is it than if you like pice and quite move up in the hills thats where I'm at and love it just my .02

I moved out in early Feb. to Vail and I'm loving it! Tons to do here.