Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trip Reports

Old 06-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #241
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Oh and I didn't do heart attack hill last time i did Kelly flats but without it moody and crystal were both harder than KF, in my opinion. The chutes on Kelly are tough but mostly because of the confined space. The quarry on moody today was AWESOME!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:09 PM   #242
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Moody and crystal were great. The three breakdowns took a bunch of time and kept us from being able to finish crystal but we will get back up there this summer to finish it! I guess I have no pics on my phone but I will start trying to post up once I download from my camera. I don't have much though cuz Joey was doing a good job, or it seemed like he was anyway... Whenever he wasn't planning his next shenanigan... I'm slightly worried.
oh it will be epic!

i'm working on downloading photos right now. lucas has some videos from the quarry so i'm sure he will post those up when he gets a chance
Old 06-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #243
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
teasers......

Old 06-30-2013, 09:15 PM   #244
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
these are all unedited...FYI

Old 06-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #245
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Nice wheeling guys!
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 PM   #246
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lame! Did you get it done?
Not yet, I had a fun time kicking the tires and making it look really broke though. Luckily I have my dad, he was working on it while I was inside working on summer classes

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...DCE7AE3589.mp4

Quote:
Oh and I didn't do heart attack hill last time i did Kelly flats but without it moody and crystal were both harder than KF, in my opinion. The chutes on Kelly are tough but mostly because of the confined space. The quarry on moody today was AWESOME!
I know the chutes are tough, but it's not included in the low end score (since it's optional) and it's still higher than the other trail. I ended up doing Heart Attack Hill cause I was following a buggy and didn't notice all the stocker Jeeps behind me turn and run down the bypass. lol

The quarry is awesome! I left some paint there once which lead me to get a rear bumper haha Nice pics!
Old 06-30-2013, 11:08 PM   #247
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wow JDick, those pictures are awesome! I might have to bring a flash drive next time we get together to copy some of those so I can get full resolution copies. It was a great day!
Old 07-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #248
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
One I sent to TW Live.
Ill transfer the others on my computer today.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:45 AM   #250
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that looked like a fun day!
Old 07-01-2013, 06:54 AM   #251
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
damn that looks like a blast!!!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:06 AM   #252
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacktacoma23 View Post
Anyone been up to Chinns lately? Wishbone!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
I hope so I was going to go up there next week to camp and fish. I told my buddy his stock 2012 jeep Cherokee would be fine lol.
looks like chinns is open..

justin, old taco guy, made it up there in his jeep this weekend
Old 07-01-2013, 07:11 AM   #253
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
looks like chinns is open..

justin, old taco guy, made it up there in his jeep this weekend
I saw that but his jeep will wheel through some snow. My buddies is te top of the line Cherokee. With napa leather seats and air ride suspension He's not really into wheeling his jeep.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:31 AM   #254
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/Xf4u9mIjEe8

http://youtu.be/EAU3HMldpK4

http://youtu.be/BA7NbVcGJoU
Joey moon-walking at 43 seconds is the best part. can someone make a gif
Old 07-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #256

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Lucas, thats some great camera work on the 3rd video, did you have it on a rig to help stabilize the walking motion?
I was going to say something about that. When you were rounding that rock and following me as I went up, that was smooth. Too bad I didn't just walk right up it right then, that would be a sick vid
Old 07-01-2013, 11:09 AM   #258

Quote:
Yep, that was the exact moment i was like DAMN thats some great walking with a small camera, there is no foot step bounce at all. So either he had glidecam or he is the best damn walker on earth

Travis, how much bumper damage did you take on that?

I was pretty surprised, my rear barely scratched, no dents at all. My sliders took some hits but no dents there either! Truck took it like a champ!
Old 07-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #259
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lucas, thats some great camera work on the 3rd video, did you have it on a rig to help stabilize the walking motion?
I'm just a ninja. These feet can freak dance on light bulbs and not break a single one yet field goal babies off the 40 yard line.