Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trip Reports

Old 07-01-2013, 12:26 PM   #261
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
I was going to say something about that. When you were rounding that rock and following me as I went up, that was smooth. Too bad I didn't just walk right up it right then, that would be a sick vid
yeah I know! when I was shooting I was really hoping that you would make it up on the first go. But I might try to piece them together so it looks like one.
Old 07-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #262
ColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the roughColoradoTaco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ryan
ColoradoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pole Hill Trail this past Saturday...... This is a great trail for those looking to graduate from dirt roads to slightly rocky trails.

Georgia Pass gate still closed as of last week. You can wheel all the way up to the gate coming both ways but the gates still closed GO FIGURE.

Went down the street to get over the pass and used the car friendly

Guanella Pass to get to Brek

Old 07-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #263
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I'm just a ninja. These feet can freak dance on light bulbs and not break a single one yet field goal babies off the 40 yard line.

+1
Old 07-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #264
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Middle St. Vrain-Coney Flats with jace, paul, jobin, cameron, josh and brian

trail seems a bit easier this go around. gate keeper still keeps you honest in the beginning requiring a good line choice through the small section. there's a few sections on MSV that will slow you down requiring some line choosing as well. water crossings weren't as deep as we expected/hoped, but fun none-the-less. MSV/Coney junction and climb was a fun test. easier than two years ago IMO, but i'm also on 34s and geared now with more security underneath. but jason also agreed that the climb and rock garden were slightly easier than two years ago.

the line up

paul on an early crossing

jace in the water

small crossing little ways in

paul

jace and shastan

brian

josh

cameron

jobin

main water crossing

jace

jobin diving in

JUMP!

alex stealing cam's truck

brian

cameron

we found the deep spot

ghostly pic of my dog

pushing a lot of water

jace splashdown

cam surfing the taco

random honey badger of a jeep on the trail...no doors

video of the crossing
http://youtu.be/fSSTeP2aNQ4

more pics here, http://s106.photobucket.com/user/hol...Coney%207-7-13
Old 07-08-2013, 07:34 AM   #265
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics bob! I should have came up and rode with someone! I didn't know if I was going to be back from camping or not.
Old 07-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #266
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Nice pics bob! I should have came up and rode with someone! I didn't know if I was going to be back from camping or not.
wait dont you have a lifted runner ?
Old 07-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #268
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Nice pics Bob! Sad I missed this one.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:29 AM   #269
Horsebit
Grieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGrieby54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
Grieby54's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Nice pics Bob! Sad I missed this one.
So am I

I was actually planning on being there until my wife reminded me of a meeting at church at noon. I figured I'd be pushing my luck to try and make it there and back and still be on time.
Old 07-13-2013, 08:03 AM   #270
The Rembrandt of Rattle Can
Madjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shedMadjik_Man is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Madjik_Man's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry for the late bump.

How was the opening obstacle on the Camp Dick side?

Last year it was heinous. I read in your post that it seemed a bit easier this year.... does that include that first obstacle?
Old 07-13-2013, 05:18 PM   #271
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
aaaaannnnddd.... commencing photo bombing!

all photos are un-edited for the most part. all the editing i can do is what my camera is capable of

either BFG or Toyota should pay me for this one

Old 07-13-2013, 05:43 PM   #272
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics! I love those crazy limited depth of field shots.
Old 07-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #274
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I miss wheeling with Travis, Lucas and Joey! They are the coolest!

Those are awesome pics!
FTFY
Old 07-13-2013, 06:16 PM   #275
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Woooot! vids uploading as we type.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:18 PM   #276
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/Me1w2Yqb-T8
(watch in HD!!)
Old 07-13-2013, 07:27 PM   #277
The "Dick"
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #278
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonto27 View Post
dont worry buddy. I've got yours coming and one of Travis.
Old 07-13-2013, 07:33 PM   #279
The "Dick"

Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
dont worry buddy. I've got yours coming and one of Travis.
can't wait. you got plenty of good video. should be sweet

damnit, now i want a contour, or gopro, or something of the sort
Old 07-13-2013, 07:35 PM   #280
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
http://youtu.be/32GeX-4oRSE