Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trip Reports

Old 03-18-2014, 02:33 PM   #641
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishbone Runner View Post
Cool trip, I need to make it down to that area and run those trails at some point. Any really challenging sections, or is most of it like the pics, ie. sandy trail with a few rock sections?
Mostly sandy with a few challenging rocks. It was a fun day. If the trail wouldn't have been as crowded we could have done all three in the amount of time it took us for two and it would have been even better. I say go do it the next time you can. Some great scenery and if you like fishing, the river looked like it could have been good.
Old 03-18-2014, 03:08 PM   #642
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: E-5
Name: Brandon
ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
I think trail damage. Com had the trails pretty accurately classified especially for views
Old 03-18-2014, 04:49 PM   #643
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr optimist View Post
Nice pics!

Nice avatar [emoji106]
Old 03-18-2014, 04:56 PM   #644
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
Hi, my name is Mike. That's my 4Runner with my daughter and I inside. Thank you for taking and posting that picture. I found your forum from here:

http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=200391

Anyway we tried to tag along. We didn't make it to Rudy's till 9:20 so we missed you all there. I didn't know I-25 sucked so bad in CS, had to slow down a lot for the f'd up grooves cut in the pavement. We caught up to your group at the Cedar Mountain Road OHV parking area but you guys took off just as we started to air down. We caught back up at the begin of Hacket. We were behind the Xterra. I didn't know everyone was on channel 13 until the Jeeps came up and told me.

Somebody spotted me up Hacket Rock. Sorry my window was up, I have a stripped regulator and I just bolted the window up last summer after my truck got stolen when someone forced the window down. Was the spotter in your group? He did a great job spotting us, thank you.

Those guys were all right for Jeepers and they did have a Raptor and a pretty bad Rover with them too. Also there was a FZJ80 following them with his Jeep friend. The Land Cruiser belonged to a Rising Sun member which is the forum I use. They invited us into their caravan and we finished Hacket with them.

Thank you to the event organizers. It's hard to find anyone to wheel with, none of my friends have 4x4's, just hot rods. I hope we can run with you all more some day, seems like a nice group as long as you don't mind my non-Tacoma Toyota.
Hey! Glad you found my thread on TTORA. I apologize for not knowing you were with us but feel free to join us anytime! My dad goes with Tacoma world groups too and he's got a 94 pickup so you're fine lol.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #646
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
At least we didn't have to deal with any down trees in the way. Now you guys see why I said to bring axes

And that's why there were no downed trees. If we would have had a group with no saws or axes we would have run into one every ten minutes.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:14 PM   #647
Goldfinger is on a distinguished road

Air Force: MSgt (ret)
Name: Brad
Goldfinger's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder if that dodge made it between the fallen trees without getting scratches?
Old 03-19-2014, 09:48 PM   #648
Li0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Captain
Name: Lionel
Li0nel1234's Tacoma Gallery

Old 03-19-2014, 11:49 PM   #649
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Cpl
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Mike's rig is in everyones pics...lol
Old 03-20-2014, 05:54 AM   #650
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineTRD View Post
Mike's rig is in everyones pics...lol
Yeah it's like my truck was a naked hot chick or something. Lol
Old 03-20-2014, 07:55 AM   #651
WillT is on a distinguished road
Name: Look up
WillT's Tacoma Gallery
Must have been the spare on the tailgate. Everyone likes a well built ass.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:20 AM   #652
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillT View Post
Must have been the spare on the tailgate. Everyone likes a well built ass.
His truck is the Kim Kardashian of Tacomas
Old 03-20-2014, 09:44 AM   #654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Horse View Post
I'm still jelly of Lionel's cool lights
X2
Old 03-20-2014, 06:14 PM   #655
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
His truck is the Kim Kardashian of Tacomas
LOL. Or the tallest one, she is chunky like my truck.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:42 PM   #656
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
LOL. Or the tallest one, she is chunky like my truck.
ehh lets go with Vida Guerra... your truck isn't as ugly as the Kardashians

Old 03-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
ehh lets go with Vida Guerra... your truck isn't as ugly as the Kardashians

Good point
Old 03-21-2014, 04:26 AM   #658
mikeyhcrana is on a distinguished road
mikeyhcrana's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTaco View Post
Mike, so sorry we didn't wait for you! Had no idea you were trying to run with us. Your runner is bad ass! My bro and I were jealous. Exactly what we want to build together. Clean, simple, classy. Run with us anytime!
Thanks. I just didn't want to be the guy nobody knows, who holds everyone up. So, no apologies accepted. I picked my Toyota to be the most affordable trail rig to build.

Quote:
X2..... Happy to have you.
Thanks.

Quote:
I don't know who was your spotter I was the guy in the flannel spotting everyone else but since I took this pic I wasn't the one spotting...

BTW 1st gen runners are my all-time favorite Toyota truck... Yours was damn nice. And as far as I'm concerned (just joined) you're welcome on any trip I'm on.
Thanks and thanks for the picture.

Quote:
Hey! Glad you found my thread on TTORA. I apologize for not knowing you were with us but feel free to join us anytime! My dad goes with Tacoma world groups too and he's got a 94 pickup so you're fine lol.
Glad you posted on TTORA.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:15 AM   #659

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyhcrana View Post
Thanks. I just didn't want to be the guy nobody knows, who holds everyone up. So, no apologies accepted.
Did you mean, no apologies needed?
Old 03-21-2014, 05:19 AM   #660
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
Did you mean, no apologies needed?
No. He is just not accepting apologies. :-D. A donation to his build fund will be gladly accepted. LOL!