Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Trip Reports

Old 01-21-2013, 05:48 PM   #61
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Noah
RockyMtnTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
^x2

definitely down for the next run...bad timing with the expo this time around

montezuma area might be fun to snow bash in if the roads are open
Yeah I wanna go on another one after I get a couple things done on the truck
Old 01-21-2013, 06:20 PM   #62
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish I could get the videos to embed right into this thread. Anyway, here is some of the McClellan trip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04hsov1dkJc?version=3
http://youtu.be/xzXqxJfu_Do
http://youtu.be/Zx_jDXWyyuc
http://youtu.be/pNzIxhZo3C8

Edit-whoa, it worked!
Old 01-21-2013, 06:43 PM   #63
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Gah, I miss my Taco =(
Old 01-21-2013, 06:50 PM   #64
McBuckets
RockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRockyMtnTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Old 01-21-2013, 06:53 PM   #65
McBuckets
whatchu laughin at travis! so what if I turned into a tree
Old 01-21-2013, 07:00 PM   #67
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass!
Tonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTonto27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 5711- CBRN
Name: Joey
Tonto27's Tacoma Gallery
very nice. i wish i didn't have to work sundays
Old 01-21-2013, 07:23 PM   #68
Your NativeTaco is in the building
NativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedNativeTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
NativeTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnTRD View Post
whatchu laughin at travis! so what if I turned into a tree
We were laughing cuz you looked like you were rally racing at 3mph, and yeah it looked like you turned into that tree! But I couldn't even manage to keep the camera pointed at you as I was falling down in the snow, again.
Old 02-18-2013, 05:16 AM   #69
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
geneva creek 2/17/13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtsARjdmCqU?hl=en_US
Old 02-18-2013, 08:16 AM   #70
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Haha Jace in that video. "If you slide off your not gonna die". Hahah
Old 02-18-2013, 08:36 AM   #71
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
i wanna ride along on the next one and not sure how many 2wd rigs are on here but we should do a 2wd friendly run at some point this summer
Old 02-18-2013, 10:46 AM   #72
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
i wanna ride along on the next one and not sure how many 2wd rigs are on here but we should do a 2wd friendly run at some point this summer
I think you are the only 2wd. but Kingston's peak is a yearly trip people make and 2wd can make that.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:03 AM   #74

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
^^^^hmmm, there is one section up top when coming up over kingston that would be iffy for a 2wd in my opinion.
Meh did you not see a pic of the Subaru my buddy did it in lol.
Old 02-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #76
McBuckets
Yeah I don't know if a Subaru could take some of those big rocks at the top, could be wrong tho
Old 02-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #77
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97T View Post
Geneva Creek in the summer is 2wd friendly. Heck there were Scoobyru's and a RAV4 giving it a shot yesterday.

Dev - You need to get out and wheel Kingston's soon. No scooby is making that trail anymore. Would be really iffy in 2wd Tundra.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #79

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS78 View Post
Ha ha ha ha, I think that trail changed a lot since then. Didn't we talk about this before that run last summer? Weren't you supposed to take a car up it and show us were full o shiz? He he he
Yes and we can make this happen. My buddy lives 2mins from there. .
Old 02-18-2013, 02:04 PM   #80

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
Geneva Creek in the summer is 2wd friendly. Heck there were Scoobyru's and a RAV4 giving it a shot yesterday.

Dev - You need to get out and wheel Kingston's soon. No scooby is making that trail anymore. Would be really iffy in 2wd Tundra.
I was just up that area. I hike and fish up there all summer. My best friend lives in a cabin right there off tolland road. I still don't think it's that bad. But it's all difference of opinion.