Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

TW Colorado Members - Please Post up!

Old 09-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #1021
mgolland45 is on a distinguished road
mgolland45's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys,

I am a sophomore in boulder. I brought my 2011 AC up this year and would love to hit some trails. Only have a 1 inch lift and some 285/75's but would love to give my truck some abuse.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:44 AM   #1022
4Runner Abuser
steezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteezemcqueen is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
steezemcqueen's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome! I actually live right outside of Boulder and used to go to school in Boston.
Old 09-10-2013, 09:24 AM   #1023
kemosabee is on a distinguished road

Name: James
kemosabee's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to kemosabee Send a message via Yahoo to kemosabee
Hey all, saying a hello from the SW.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:13 AM   #1024
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgolland45 View Post
Hey guys,

I am a sophomore in boulder. I brought my 2011 AC up this year and would love to hit some trails. Only have a 1 inch lift and some 285/75's but would love to give my truck some abuse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemosabee View Post
Hey all, saying a hello from the SW.

Most of the CO people hang out over in the CO BS thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-s-thread.html
Old 12-18-2013, 07:07 PM   #1025
Li0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLi0nel1234 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Captain
Name: Lionel
Li0nel1234's Tacoma Gallery
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a hello in this forum. Just moved to CO this sumer and just bought my first Toyota first Tacoma on Monday! I love this truck and this forum...
Old 12-19-2013, 05:43 AM   #1026
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li0nel1234 View Post
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to post a hello in this forum. Just moved to CO this sumer and just bought my first Toyota first Tacoma on Monday! I love this truck and this forum...
welcome!
Old 01-21-2014, 07:25 AM   #1027
Coloturfguy is just really niceColoturfguy is just really niceColoturfguy is just really niceColoturfguy is just really niceColoturfguy is just really nice
Name: Jeff
Coloturfguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey fellas. New to TW and live in CO. Just started doing mods on my truck. Looking to doing some future wheeling. So I am in the market to purchase some suspension parts is anyone is looking to let go of some stuff. I also posted in CO trading post. Would like to participate in meet ups in the future as well.
Old 01-27-2014, 04:33 PM   #1028
Foryota84 is on a distinguished road
Name: Christopher
Foryota84's Tacoma Gallery
Finally Got The Tacoma

I joined up on the site about 3 months ago, when I originally ordered my Tacoma, and a few guys said to check in here when i got my rig. So just checking in.
Attached Thumbnails
TW Colorado Members - Please Post up!-image.jpg  
Old 01-27-2014, 10:17 PM   #1029
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Li0nel1234 View Post
Hey everyone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloturfguy View Post
Hey fellas. New to TW and live in CO. Just started doing mods on my truck. Looking to doing some future wheeling. So I am in the market to purchase some suspension parts is anyone is looking to let go of some stuff. I also posted in CO trading post. Would like to participate in meet ups in the future as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foryota84 View Post
I joined up on the site about 3 months ago, when I originally ordered my Tacoma, and a few guys said to check in here when i got my rig. So just checking in.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-s-thread.html

this is the more "happenin" Colorado thread welcome!
Old 02-18-2014, 10:42 AM   #1030
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: E-5
Name: Brandon
ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Hey thought this was as good a place to introduce myself as any. Name is Brandon and looking to buy a first gen in the next couple months. I have a 97 FZJ80 right now that I love, but miss my Toyota pickups.

I'll hit 12 years Active Air Force (don't hold that against me) on the 26th... also doing night classes for welding at the Lincoln School of Technology here in Denver, so maybe I can provide as much help as I leach (just started so still have 12 months to go... the last 6 months is all pipe)

-Brandon
Old 03-18-2014, 05:36 PM   #1031
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Wow didn't know there was another Co tread here... Anyways I'm Ray and I live in westminster. Rolling a 02 prerunner. I mostly follow the Co BS tread. I wouldn't mind coming out and hanging during a mod or wrenching day. I do most of my own work to my truck.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #1032
KCBBQ
ebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedebbs15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
Wow didn't know there was another Co tread here... Anyways I'm Ray and I live in westminster. Rolling a 02 prerunner. I mostly follow the Co BS tread. I wouldn't mind coming out and hanging during a mod or wrenching day. I do most of my own work to my truck.
are you stationed on Buckley?
Old 03-18-2014, 07:18 PM   #1033
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nope. No longer in the military. Got out in 02. However my wife use to work at the Opticial on Buckley.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:20 PM   #1034
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope. No longer in the military. Got out in 02. However my wife use to work at the Opticial on Buckley.
ahh shit 02 was when I came in... I was gonna say we should meet up at the BX to bullshit over lunch sometime.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #1035
ToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToolFan66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ToolFan66's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know there was another Colo thread..
Old 03-18-2014, 07:21 PM   #1036

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
Hey thought this was as good a place to introduce myself as any. Name is Brandon and looking to buy a first gen in the next couple months. I have a 97 FZJ80 right now that I love, but miss my Toyota pickups.

I'll hit 12 years Active Air Force (don't hold that against me) on the 26th... also doing night classes for welding at the Lincoln School of Technology here in Denver, so maybe I can provide as much help as I leach (just started so still have 12 months to go... the last 6 months is all pipe)

-Brandon
Sweet maybe you could teach me how to tig. I only stick weld right now.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:24 PM   #1037

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebbs15 View Post
ahh shit 02 was when I came in... I was gonna say we should meet up at the BX to bullshit over lunch sometime.
Yeah that would of been cool if I was out there. Maybe some other time.
Old 03-18-2014, 07:38 PM   #1038
KCBBQ

ebbs15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sweet maybe you could teach me how to tig. I only stick weld right now.
I'm in stick plate welding right now... I'll hit tig in June-aug I think... after that it's back to stick but for pipe... but I'll be more than happy to show you what I learn... granted doesn't mean I'll be a pro LOL

Quote:
Yeah that would of been cool if I was out there. Maybe some other time.
no doubt... offer is open
Old 03-19-2014, 06:56 PM   #1039
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is pretty outdated, those first wrenching pics are from 2009 from a member who isn't a regular here anymore, keeping up with the BS thread, upcoming events, trip reports and trading post are the most active.