Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

TW Colorado Members - Please Post up!

Old 01-26-2009, 05:31 PM   #1
Chuck Norisette
Lysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to all

Lysmachia's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Lysmachia
Talking TW Colorado Members - Please Post up!

Hey all,

I wanted to get an idea of who on here lives in Colorado - and would like to join me on any trail runs I plan later this year. CoTTORA (The Colorado Chapter of TTORA) is where we plan most of the runs I go on, only because it has a state chapter for us. (I invite folks from any Toyota forum to participate... and I promise the Colorado chapter of TTORA is really cool, like you guys.)

We also do a lot of wrench-a-thons at 4 official H.O.W's (House Of Wrenching). My house happens to be one of them and last march we had something like 26 Yota's at ONE time on our street! It was awesome!

Any way post up if you live here because we already have some good runs planned for this summer (as well as a trip to Moab this May!)
Old 01-26-2009, 07:38 PM   #2
Chuck Norisette
Lysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to allLysmachia is a name known to all

Oh crap. My bad didn't realize there was one. UM any mods who see this move this thread PLEASE! (Yes I did look, just thought this seemed to be the best spot at first glance)

Thanks for the heads up yo!
Old 01-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #3
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Moved for you.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
Chuck Norisette

Gracias. Thank you very much Banshee!
Old 01-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #5
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there. I'm located up in Eagle County. Was checking out some of your you-tube videos the other day, and considering I'm still pretty much stock, I'm not really ready for Holy Cross City yet . I do eventually plan to put a 3" coilover lift on my Taco, 285's, etc.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:32 AM   #6
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there. I'm in Colorado Springs. I don't think I'll be able to hang either; I just have a 2WD. I'm down for some easy trail riding though.
Old 01-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #7
Chuck Norisette

Hey guys, I don;t care what you drive. You can still hang! Trust me we do stock runs, even have a guy who takes his 2WD! We don;t leave folks out. When we do harder runs we still invite you to come camp and ride along! And you can always join us at the HOW or when we all have dinner. So please do join up with us. I'll try and remember to PM you when we have something in your neck of the woods.

TacoCo we have 2 awesome members on CoTTORA who live near you. Jade and Hagan.

BioMed80, we have lots of Co springs folks.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:48 PM   #8
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the invites. Yeah, let me know when y'all are in the area. I can try to hang in my 2WD or just ride along. I'm good either way.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:18 PM   #9
Chuck Norisette

Like I said we've had members with 2WD who do hang! It's pretty cool!
Old 01-28-2009, 06:59 PM   #10
Chuck Norisette

Hey colorado gang,

Looks like we are doing an anti-super-bowl SNOW run on Sunday. (Feb 1st) (Actually we will be home in time for the super bowl and we'll have it on at the H.O.W (House Of Wrenching) North - my house to watch the super bowl, while we get my 3.4 engine up on the stand and I make some killer Mollyfood (tm)

PM me if you want to join us or see the discussion here...
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122895
Old 05-06-2009, 07:56 PM   #11
cotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of lightcotruckin is a glorious beacon of light
cotruckin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cotruckin
I am in Westminster, hit me up when you guys are getting together again.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Im in henderson, about 15mins from Down Town. Im headed to the springs this weekend to have some fun with some buddys.
Old 10-22-2009, 10:25 PM   #13
Harrison_004 is on a distinguished road
Name: Keith
Harrison_004's Tacoma Gallery
if you guys r ever planning on a trip in the Glenwood springs area that would be sweet. i know a lot of trails out here that you guys would love. 2wd wouldn't work tho i don't think. but im a paraplegic so im screwed if i get stuck so id love to go with a group. just let me know
Old 10-22-2009, 10:40 PM   #14
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna wrench on my Taco . My 5100's come in tomorrow anyone want to help me on monday.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
r6dink is on a distinguished road
r6dink's Tacoma Gallery
livin in Denver. Just got here a few months ago and just found you guys.
Old 11-02-2009, 08:05 PM   #16
MBros is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 61S
Name: Michael
MBros's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just N. of Colorado Springs. Just sold my '93 4-Runner (250K miles) and used the cash to lift my '09 Taco. Love to get on some trips this spring/summer!
Old 11-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #17
wilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the roughwilsonpj is a jewel in the rough
Name: Pete
wilsonpj's Tacoma Gallery
Still working on the Taco but I'd be up for any run, anytime. Provided its something I can handle. I do a lot of wheeling in the summer by my lonesome as I have no friends with SUV's. Boooooo

In Boulder.
Old 11-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #18
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering where all the CO taco owners were. Good to know some exist.
Old 11-24-2009, 12:23 PM   #19
j1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shedj1999t is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
j1999t's Tacoma Gallery
hey, im up here in stinky ol' greeley with my rig... tacoma's unite!
Old 12-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #20
Stop talking and START wheeling
RicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really niceRicnDenver is just really nice

Army: Co.C 6/31st Inf.
RicnDenver's Tacoma Gallery
any of you guys up for some snow bashin after the holidays ?