Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Any Good CB Installers in CO?

Old 01-20-2013, 12:56 PM   #1
DRock has a spectacular aura aboutDRock has a spectacular aura about

DRock's Tacoma Gallery
Any Good CB Installers in CO?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good shop to take my truck to have a CB installed. I'm hoping for a fairly custom install and unfortunately it is beyond my modest wiring means. Any suggestions would be great!
Old 01-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #2
pipelayer_99 is on a distinguished road
pipelayer_99's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.cbshopandmore.com/
https://plus.google.com/113484740559...ut?gl=us&hl=en
Here are a couple on Google.
Cb's are easy to install but someone needs to tune the antenna.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
Sitka's chauffeur
Husky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedHusky Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: USN IM
Name: Kipp
Husky Driver's Tacoma Gallery
In Northern CO I'd recommend the CB shop at Johnson's Corner (I-25 exit 254). He had a little box that the 2 FM/AM radio antennas plus the new 11 meter band antenna all feed into so that the CB & FM/AM radio use all 3 antennas without crossover/bleed or frying each others circuitry. SWR is nailed on accurate & the triple antenna array gets fantastic reception across for all frequencies.

http://cbshopandmore.com/