Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

A little help in Colorado

Old 08-09-2013, 09:25 AM   #1
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
A little help in Colorado

Hey everyone. I've tried posting in the colorado bs thread but didn't get any bites so I'm trying here. I recently moved to Colorado Springs and need some help doing some maintenance. I need to change engine oil, coolant, transfer case oil, and diff oil. I am more than willing to do all the work with guidance. I'd attempt this on my own but I'm not supposed to work on vehicles in my driveway and I'm not 100% sure how to do some of these things. I'm willing to travel a ways and will pay you in cash. I don't want to take my truck to the dealer but it's looking like my only option at this point because I want to do this asap. Thanks for any help in advance.
Old 08-10-2013, 08:43 AM   #2
Deercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeercantseeme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Deercantseeme's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 09-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
toastyjosh is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: helitack
toastyjosh's Tacoma Gallery
come down to NM we will help you out!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...read-1224.html