Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Colorado Tacomas Decals

Old 01-27-2014, 08:44 PM   #1
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Colorado Tacomas Decals

We tried this a while ago, but it kinda lost steam cause I think the decal was a little too involved with the tri-color and roughed edges.
I think the Colorado region needs some decal action and I designed this one just to be pretty simple using the Colorado "C" and a Colorado mountains decal.

I got a quote and its going to be somewhere near $6.00 for a 7"x4" decal in white.
(depending on the amount of orders this could change)

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Lets start a list and see if we can get a better estimate of people that would be interested.
(name and quantity)
1.) Rucas
Old 01-27-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
We tried this a while ago, but it kinda lost steam cause I think the decal was a little too involved with the tri-color and roughed edges.
I think the Colorado region needs some decal action and I designed this one just to be pretty simple using the Colorado "C" and a Colorado mountains decal.

I got a quote and its going to be somewhere near $6.00 for a 7"x4" decal in white.
(depending on the amount of orders this could change)

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Lets start a list and see if we can get a better estimate of people that would be interested.
(name and quantity)
1.) Rucas
2) Sam
Me! Any delivery charge to Fort Collins?
Old 01-27-2014, 09:12 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr optimist View Post
Me! Any delivery charge to Fort Collins?
hah you and Lauren can just meet me on campus for a sketchy decal deal.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:44 AM   #4
"old Brett"
BDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
BDN's Tacoma Gallery
I like it but if you're looking for criticism I would keep the "C" as is and change the font of the OLO to match the font on the RADO.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen

Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDN View Post
I like it but if you're looking for criticism I would keep the "C" as is and change the font of the OLO to match the font on the RADO.
It is actually the same font. all the O's are the same...
Old 01-28-2014, 10:30 AM   #6
"old Brett"
BDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shedBDN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
BDN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
It is actually the same font. all the O's are the same...
lol, got me. somehow it looked different...
Old 01-28-2014, 05:55 PM   #7
Poolstick is on a distinguished road

Poolstick's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure I really like the C very much, just my opinion.
Old 03-31-2014, 10:35 PM   #8
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Here was the other one
Old 04-01-2014, 08:01 AM   #9
odomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shedodomandr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
odomandr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Here was the other one
I say drop the world and run these. I did see that you said it was difficult with multiple colors, but it looks good
Old 04-01-2014, 08:09 AM   #10
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr View Post
I say drop the world and run these. I did see that you said it was difficult with multiple colors, but it looks good
Then it's not a TW sticker.. The idea is to get the web forum out there to others.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:47 AM   #11
Mr Lazy
mr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shedmr optimist is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
mr optimist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by odomandr View Post
You could cut off the world with an exacto If you just wanted tacoma...
Old 04-07-2014, 02:52 PM   #12
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
DeSean Thick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
Here was the other one
I really like this sticker, it inspired me to mess around in MS paint and I accidently changed my sig pic to what i came up with. preferred my old pic but already deleted it so i'll just keep this up for now. I was thinking about getting it done to replace my rear TRD Sport stickers
Old 05-31-2014, 01:22 PM   #13
TuRD TACO
DeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeSean Thick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just messaged a fellow member about creating some bedside decals like this:

Because my truck is already blue, I asked him about having the blue of the flag just be transparent. He said that even then the sticker contains 3 colors, which is a lot to do, and would probably cost around $55. I'm going to try and "photoshop" (MS Paint) this to decide if I want to do it. If it looks good and I order them, would anyone else be interested? It might look pretty cool on other colored trucks too, but if you wanted the blue on the sticker it would cost even more. I'll post again if i can create a decent rendering
Old 05-31-2014, 02:45 PM   #14
TuRD TACO

alright, rendering things in Paint is exhaustive. this is one, not sure how it sways my opinion though
the "C" could be a lot bigger i think
Attached Thumbnails
Colorado Tacomas Decals-dddddddddd.jpg