Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

New Tacoma Colorado....

Old 02-23-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
Carguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Carguyco's Tacoma Gallery
New Tacoma Colorado....

Well I just purchased my first ever Tacoma at age 45...wanted one since 1985 in high school, but never bought one til now.

Traded in my 2013 Lifted Rubicon....don't know a thing about an IFS suspension, truth be told, didn't know much about the Rubi suspension either.

Was wondering if anybody in Colorado Springs ever gets together as a group. I would like to see different trucks with different lifts and drive or ride in a few to see what the suspension is like. I was lucky with the Rubicon as I was in the finance department at a Jeep dealership so I drove tons of jeeps before I decided on the lift I chose. I don't work at a Toyota dealership so I can't do that now.

The Jeep guys were very friendly and helpful and I'm sure the Tacoma guys are as well..just wondering if there is a group here in the Springs.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
MGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMGMTacolover55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MGMTacolover55's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carguyco View Post
Well I just purchased my first ever Tacoma at age 45...wanted one since 1985 in high school, but never bought one til now.

Traded in my 2013 Lifted Rubicon....don't know a thing about an IFS suspension, truth be told, didn't know much about the Rubi suspension either.

Was wondering if anybody in Colorado Springs ever gets together as a group. I would like to see different trucks with different lifts and drive or ride in a few to see what the suspension is like. I was lucky with the Rubicon as I was in the finance department at a Jeep dealership so I drove tons of jeeps before I decided on the lift I chose. I don't work at a Toyota dealership so I can't do that now.

The Jeep guys were very friendly and helpful and I'm sure the Tacoma guys are as well..just wondering if there is a group here in the Springs.

Thanks in advance.
There is a suspension section here you can look at
Old 02-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #3
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Steamboat!

Try posting up in the Colorado BS thread here:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-s-thread.html

Lots of Colorado members around, and I know there's serveral from the Springs.
Old 02-23-2014, 09:30 PM   #4
Carguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCarguyco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Carguyco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacolover55 View Post
There is a suspension section here you can look at
I've been on here a week overloading in suspension section etc...but like I said I'd like to ride in them, feel the differences, see them in person, pictures are only so good.

Thanks for the welcome
Old 03-21-2014, 06:21 AM   #5
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the yota side! I too came from a Jeep Rubicon, mine was an 06. I live down in Pueblo, if you ever come down this way I'll take you for a drive in the Tacoma.