Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Anyone around Denver/Boulder have an Access tonneau on their truck?

Old 06-25-2014, 04:57 PM   #1
DenverMojo is on a distinguished road
DenverMojo's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone around Denver/Boulder have an Access tonneau on their truck?

I'm trying to find someone local that is using an Access cover (any model) on their Tacoma (5', short bed). And, if you have one, would allow me to come over and take a closer look at how it mounts to your truck. To give you some background on why I'm asking, see this thread.

I've done a ton of research online and have looked very closely at install instructions. But, because I know I'll have to do some modifications to install it, I want to get a better idea on what it will take to make it work before spending the money on one.

So, if anyone local has an Access cover and is willing to let me swing by and check it out, it would be much appreciated. Will bring your favorite six pack of beer in return!
Old 06-26-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
Juju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juju's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in aurora if you need!
Old 06-27-2014, 09:47 AM   #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju View Post
I'm in aurora if you need!
Sweet! Are you around this weekend at all?
Old 06-28-2014, 06:11 AM   #4
Juju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuju is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juju's Tacoma Gallery
I should be home most of the day tomorrow.

Give me a call

Old 06-30-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
crap, weekend got away from me. I'll hit you up on PM/txt and see if we can figure something out. thx a lot.