Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Northern Colorado camping ideas

Old 06-27-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
:D
Jux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shedJux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Jux's Tacoma Gallery
Northern Colorado camping ideas

Hey all,

I'm looking for suggestions on camping areas in Northern Colorado. We typically camp around Pingree Park, but we're looking for something with a lake that's easily accessible and won't be insanely crowded. We won't be doing any backpacking on this trip, but everyone involved has 4x4 vehicles.

What areas have you guys enjoyed in the past?
Old 06-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #2
Knowledge rating result of a goat vs MC vid
Aught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAught2TaCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Troy
Aught2TaCO's Tacoma Gallery
It's been years since I've been there, but you could look at the Red Feather Lakes area. Don't know about off-roading, I was last there in 1990 driving a '74 Pinto wagon and I remember the fishing was outstanding. I think a fire went through there in places a few years ago. but it's a beautiful area to be in.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:34 AM   #3
JeremyM is on a distinguished road
Navy: ET2
Name: Jeremy
JeremyM's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry I cant help you about Northern Colorado, I am in the Southern area I.E...South of Colorado Springs area. I live about 27 miles out of Pueblo, so if you need advice on trails/camping/backpacking in that area just give me a holler.