Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

CO TW summer night run!

Old 08-09-2014, 04:33 PM   #41
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
meetin at the chic fila by the mills at 615....
Old 08-09-2014, 04:47 PM   #42
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
I cannot guarantee you anything as I am going off of memory. But wouldn't it be better to have a couple of tree scratches rather then shopping cart scratches from the mall?
Shopping carts are thwarted by my sliders and bumpers
Old 08-10-2014, 08:01 AM   #43
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-10-2014, 08:38 AM   #44
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jace good call on the night run. Had a blast with everyone next time I will bring a jacket . Eric's truck was fun to ride in, thanks for the ride along Eric.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #45
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thanks for making it out everyone! good times for sure!
Old 08-10-2014, 01:23 PM   #46
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah last night was a blast. Now I am going to have to upgrade to a full DSLR cause my camera had limitations. I have to play around with some of the pics we took in Lightroom (thank you Bob ) to see if I can get them to sharpen up.

Jace that new light bar was a very good purchase! I was funny watching you bring up the rear. Regular lights, regular lights, regular light, and then there is Jace. Entire forest lit up!
Old 08-10-2014, 01:26 PM   #47
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Yeah last night was a blast. Now I am going to have to upgrade to a full DSLR cause my camera had limitations. I have to play around with some of the pics we took in Lightroom (thank you Bob ) to see if I can get them to sharpen up.

Jace that new light bar was a very good purchase! I was funny watching you bring up the rear. Regular lights, regular lights, regular light, and then there is Jace. Entire forest lit up!
hell yeah, thanks for coming out! watching your hid light forces fly cross the valley was highly entertaining! im very happy with the light bar, huge improvement. looking forward to the pics
Old 08-10-2014, 04:16 PM   #48
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

teamhypoxia's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jxepolis View Post
A little off topic, but I live in Lakewood. Anyone know of a good shop to go to for getting a lift put on my 2013 Tacoma?
Hey man, check out this thread:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/col...ml#post2551266

I just found this thread... is it too late to go?
Old 08-14-2014, 07:31 PM   #49
pavement is boring....

Eric where are those pics u took! they were simply amazeballs! lmao....
Old 08-14-2014, 07:33 PM   #50
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
Eric where are those pics u took! they were simply amazeballs! lmao....
I know, I know. Lazy I am.
Old 08-16-2014, 05:05 PM   #51
He who walk with a Cane

And finally the pictures I took. I have a lot to learn in Lightroom. Some of these are not that great but it's a work in progress:

Main River Crossing

Playing with the rock lights in the river

The moose we saw down in the valley

Up to the mine

And I thought this shot came out clear when I took it... but not quite. So I just messed around with the coloring and setting in LightRoom to see what I could come up with.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:04 PM   #52
SilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverGhost is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 7th Esb 1st FSSG
Name: RayRay
SilverGhost's Tacoma Gallery
Gramps that's a bad ass pic of your truck.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:25 PM   #53
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
Gramps that's a bad ass pic of your truck.
Thanks Ray. I think I need to sign up for a photography class. I studied some in college but have forgotten most of it.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:27 PM   #54
MichelinMan
teamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shedteamhypoxia is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Ha ha you really did take more pictures!

I thought Jace was messing with me when he said you were still taking pictures.
Old 08-16-2014, 07:35 PM   #55
MichelinMan

Quote:
Very cool picture!
Old 08-16-2014, 07:48 PM   #56
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Ha ha you really did take more pictures!

I thought Jace was messing with me when he said you were still taking pictures.
Yeah I got multiple shots and as you flip through them you can see your truck moving up the hill. But this was the best one and you were over the top already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamhypoxia View Post
Very cool picture!
Thanks!
Old 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM   #57
pavement is boring....

very cool Eric, nice job. that pic of urs looks like a scene out of a movie!
Old 08-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #58
thefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
thefatkid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks Ray. I think I need to sign up for a photography class. I studied some in college but have forgotten most of it.
Yea, but when we did that you still had to use developer, negatives and a dark room. I still have my 35mm SLR. I look at it on occasion and think how fun it was to play with exposure time and tricks in the dark room.

I need to step into the digital age of photography and ditch the crappy phone pics.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #59
Fire Pony
Ice Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shedIce Horse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
Ice Horse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Great pics!

I took a photography class in high school...but they made us use film cameras Had some awesome brand new apple computers with a ton of software, but did they let us use them? Nope
Old 08-17-2014, 06:26 AM   #60
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatkid View Post
Yea, but when we did that you still had to use developer, negatives and a dark room. I still have my 35mm SLR. I look at it on occasion and think how fun it was to play with exposure time and tricks in the dark room.

I need to step into the digital age of photography and ditch the crappy phone pics.
That's just it Brian. I was messing with manual settings on my camera on a tripod with some of those shots. And now I have Lightroom on my computer and quite a bit of its functionality mimics what we did in the darkroom in college.