Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

CO TW summer night run!

Old 07-30-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
CO TW summer night run!

Looking to setup a night run! Thinkin sat august 9th after the toytec open house event. gets dark around 8 so maybe we could all grab some dinner in Idaho springs before hand or something? My trail idea is Mclellan/argentine...
http://www.everytrail.com/guide/arge...-road-colorado

Traildamage is down til august 1st so ill post their link up when its available. The trail isnt difficult by any means, has some cool smaller water sections and a bunch of river bed kind of rocks. I'm thinking we would end at the old mine in the bowl at the top. If we're lucky the skies would be clear for some sweet star gazing.
Not planning on being out all night, but if we get home 1 or 2 id be good with that

so who's in!?
Old 07-30-2014, 02:16 PM   #3
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gramps
CoTacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! Oops. I didn't mean thread but Official post in upcoming events with the number list of people going. My bad.
Old 07-30-2014, 03:05 PM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hello
Old 07-30-2014, 03:08 PM   #5
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-30-2014, 03:21 PM   #6
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoTacoTRD View Post
LOL! Oops. I didn't mean thread but Official post in upcoming events with the number list of people going. My bad.
well with the memorial going on, any info about other runs will get lost quickly in that thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
hello
well hello there sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
Old 07-30-2014, 06:15 PM   #7
He who walk with a Cane
CoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoTacoTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I am down then let's get this list started.

1.Lotsoftoys
2.CoTacoTRD
3.Rucas
Old 07-30-2014, 07:43 PM   #8
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Fml. Why does Idaho springs have to be almost 2 hrs from me lol. 98 miles. I'm considering it though. Stock 4x4 able to handle the trails ok?
Old 07-30-2014, 07:51 PM   #9
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Fml. Why does Idaho springs have to be almost 2 hrs from me lol. 98 miles. I'm considering it though. Stock 4x4 able to handle the trails ok?
Could have some challenges at night biggest thing is that some parts are tight so tree pinstripes are likely.
Old 07-30-2014, 07:57 PM   #10
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Could have some challenges at night biggest thing is that some parts are tight so tree pinstripes are likely.
I'm not really a fan of pinstripes.....

Especially not on a '14 lol
Old 07-30-2014, 08:09 PM   #11
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
I'm not really a fan of pinstripes.....

Especially not on a '14 lol
Understandable. Just thought I should put that out there.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:16 PM   #12
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Understandable. Just thought I should put that out there.
Well I appreciate it. Id hate to drive 100 miles only to get a f'd up truck in he end. I'll sleep on it and go from there
Old 07-30-2014, 08:20 PM   #13
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Well I appreciate it. Id hate to drive 100 miles only to get a f'd up truck in he end. I'll sleep on it and go from there
It wouldn't be as fun but I am sure sone of us will have open seats if you want to ride along for the experience.
Old 07-30-2014, 09:06 PM   #14
pavement is boring....

Quote:
It wouldn't be as fun but I am sure sone of us will have open seats if you want to ride along for the experience.
that's the option id go for in your situation bud, i wouldn't want to bring a brand new truck either
Old 08-03-2014, 06:30 PM   #15
He who walk with a Cane

BUMP!

I am down then let's get this list started.

1.Lotsoftoys
2.CoTacoTRD
3.Rucas
Old 08-03-2014, 06:31 PM   #16
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
poop
Old 08-03-2014, 06:36 PM   #17
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post
poop
where r u gonna be!?
Old 08-03-2014, 06:40 PM   #18
thefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shedthefatkid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brian
thefatkid's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a game day decision as I work that day
Old 08-03-2014, 07:50 PM   #19
He who walk with a Cane

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
where r u gonna be!?
New York.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:37 PM   #20
pavement is boring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefatkid View Post
I'm a game day decision as I work that day
my gf works til 530 so im sure we wont be leaving earlier than u could swing:-)