1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pederson Toyota

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by smthngtacoma, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Nov 11, 2014 at 1:42 PM
    smthngtacoma

smthngtacoma [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    '04 TRD Off Road DCSB
    Hey guys,

I've been dealing with Pederson Toyota in the Ft. Collins area and I was wondering if anyone else had experience there. I'm stationed up North in Cheyenne and they seem to be the closest dealership that will deal through USAA. Let's hear the good, bad, and ugly (if there is any of course) about them. So far my experience has been pretty straight forward and decent.

2. Nov 12, 2014 at 9:04 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    Good outfit. Deal with confidence.

3. Nov 12, 2014 at 10:09 AM
    Ice Horse

Ice Horse Stalking horse

Member:
    First Name:
    Lauren
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    98 3.4L V6 TRD Ext. Cab 4x4 SR5
    ADS Racing Shocks 2.5" Extended Travel Coilovers with Reservoirs, 3 inch All Pro rear suspension kit, factory E-locker, Trail Gear sliders and front stinger bumper, CBI Offroad rear tube bumper, XRC8 Winch, 33 inch BFG KM2's, 16 inch Ivan Stewart Wheels, Uniden CB radio, flip up license plate, white tail lights, LED front signals, Tundra front brake upgrade, new radio, rock lights, sub woofer, remote start, satoshi grille with Prius emblem, Rigid DOT/SAE Fog Lights, 12" Light Bar
    No experience with them as far as buying, but I did have a sales guy there tell me a funny story about a crazy lady that stole a Baja from their lot :laugh:

4. Nov 12, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    Ostrichsak

Ostrichsak Don't taze me bro!

Member:
    First Name:
    Jer
    Northern Colorado, USA
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged '10 Tacoma 4x4 TRD
    TRD Supercharger + too much stuff to list. Click sig pic
    Yeah, funny story... that Baja ended up straight up and down on a giant mount of dirt on an empty lot in our neighborhood NW Loveland. That Saturday morning was a pretty crazy morning involving hundreds of LEO's in and around our neighborhood and homes being broken into and kids almost being taken hostage & finally a couple of BG's being apprehended. Wild stuff for such a quiet neighborhood and it should be noted that the BG's were going from house to house looking for unlocked doors/windows & open garages. Any opportunity that presented itself. The near hostage was a child who happened into the garage (these people ALWAYS leave their garage open) to find one of the BG's in their Explorer looking for the keys. What the BG found was a Swiss Army Knife that the wife keeps in a cubby and he went towards the child w/it and luckily the kid had the keys to the Explorer in his hands as he was going to get something out. Dude snatched the keys out of his hands and was headed back to the Explorer when a patrol car came flying up to block the driveway after neighbors reported seeing the criminal run into the garage. He then fled on foot and was caught a couple of blocks over as the hundreds of LEO's converged on him in an open area. Those idiots STILL leave their garage door open all the time even after that happened. :rolleyes:

5. Nov 13, 2014 at 11:46 AM
    smthngtacoma

smthngtacoma [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Wyoming
    Vehicle:
    '04 TRD Off Road DCSB
    I'm going to ask about that story when I go to pick up my Taco from them. I appreciate the responses btw.

Products Discussed in

To Top