Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Anyone in Colorado Know How/Where to Do Projector Headlights

Old 11-13-2014, 03:07 PM   #1
scottclarkinco is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
scottclarkinco's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in Colorado Know How/Where to Do Projector Headlights

Really like the look of the projector headlights. I have seen several 2nd gen builds on here with awesome looking projector conversions.

Anyone here in Colorado do this before? Anyone do it on the side? I am not a super technically inclined person and worry about screwing up the headlights so would be willing to work with someone (I provide the beers and some cash) or something.

Anyone a pro at this and willing to walk me through what to buy and maybe help do it?
Old 11-23-2014, 01:33 PM   #2
RedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to beholdRedlineTRD is a splendid one to behold

Marines: Sgt
Name: Kyle
RedlineTRD's Tacoma Gallery
There is a retrofit guy over in the 2nd Gen marketplace....check that out. There are also alot of DIY threads with pictures and stuff.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:42 PM   #3
Brian13DCSB
Bpassmore8 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
Bpassmore8's Tacoma Gallery
If you were looking to go with the Mini H1s it isn't hard between write ups and info from theretrofitsource.com. If you buy yourself lookup their group buy discount code for 25% off. If you want FX-Rs the general concensus seems to be not to do it yourself as your first retrofit. Just take your time and it really isn't that hard. If you do it yourself, create a very clean environment to do it in so you don't get dust anywhere. That was one mistake I made which made it not turn out as well as it should have