Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Want to trail my 2011 Taco near Highlands Ranch, CO.

Old 02-11-2015, 11:06 AM   #1
JPC is on a distinguished road

Name: JPC
JPC's Tacoma Gallery
Want to trail my 2011 Taco near Highlands Ranch, CO.

New to the area and new to the forum. Just purchased a 2011 double cab Tacoma and it's time to trail test it. Anyone near this area and want to show me some local wheeling areas. Is there a group that meets, wrenches and wheels together around this area?

Thanks,
JP
Old 02-11-2015, 12:18 PM   #2
CO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud ofCO MTN Steve has much to be proud of
Army:
Name: a NOOB for now
CO MTN Steve's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC View Post
New to the area and new to the forum. Just purchased a 2011 double cab Tacoma and it's time to trail test it. Anyone near this area and want to show me some local wheeling areas. Is there a group that meets, wrenches and wheels together around this area?

Thanks,
JP
Welcome and you found them.

Keep an eye on this thread http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/col...vents-467.html
Old 02-11-2015, 01:34 PM   #3

JPC's Tacoma Gallery
I'll keep a en eye on the thread, thanks Steve
Old 02-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #4
"young Brett"
Squeaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shedSqueaky Penguin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Squeaky Penguin's Tacoma Gallery
Check out traildamage.com for a good listing of Colorado trails.

Also, don't be afraid to post up in the upcoming events thread even if all you have is a date. You'll usually get a few members that will be game for something, or have suggestions on where to go.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:28 PM   #5

JPC's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, thanks for the lead on the trail listings Brett
Old 02-11-2015, 08:38 PM   #6
thebestofme is on a distinguished road

thebestofme's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested in some stock truck level trails too. If anything for some sweet photo action. I haven't had mine out yet and had her for a year now!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:30 PM   #7
Tacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to behold
Tacomalover303's Tacoma Gallery
Just got my Tacoma last week. I would like to hit some beginner trails as well
Old 02-11-2015, 09:31 PM   #8
Tacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to beholdTacomalover303 is a splendid one to behold
Tacomalover303's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPC View Post

Thanks,
JP

I think rampart has some trails. I just got a Tacoma as well and am looking for trails close to Denver. I know rampart is pretty close
Old 02-11-2015, 09:39 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaky Penguin View Post
Check out traildamage.com for a good listing of Colorado trails.

Also, don't be afraid to post up in the upcoming events thread even if all you have is a date. You'll usually get a few members that will be game for something, or have suggestions on where to go.
I like that idea, maybe with the three day weekend we can get a beginners drive on Monday.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:34 PM   #10
Coop68 is on a distinguished road

Coop68's Tacoma Gallery
welcome,

I havent done much to my tacoma yet so if there is a group going on some beginner trails i be interested. Only issue, work is usually in the way.
Old 02-12-2015, 02:31 AM   #11
Clymber is on a distinguished road
Clymber's Tacoma Gallery
traildamage.com is a really good site also there is a local website/group you can check out rockymountainoverland.com

also if you go to the Pine/Bailey/Deckers area there is a tone of stuff down there. Usually what I do when I go out is I will be driving on some forest road and see an offshoot and say "hey wonder where that goes" and I will take it
Old 02-17-2015, 10:32 AM   #12
ErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedErocksTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
ErocksTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomalover303 View Post
I think rampart has some trails. I just got a Tacoma as well and am looking for trails close to Denver. I know rampart is pretty close

I was going to just suggest rampart range road as it's not too far from The Ranch. There are a ton of trails that spur off that road.

x5 on traildamage.com
Old 02-27-2015, 09:36 AM   #13

Anybody want to play in the snow tomorrow morning? I'd like to get out. I could even bring my Rebel T5i for some decent photos.