1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone with experience and close by, care to help

Discussion in 'Colorado' started by JPC, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Mar 8, 2015 at 8:28 AM
    JPC

JPC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JPC
    Highlands Ranch, CO.
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC SB TRD 4X4
    5100s front & rear, 2"AAL, KMC XD wheels, Hecuules Tera Trac AT II 265/65/17 tires, ARE Color Matched Topper, Thule Roof Rack, Alpine INE-W940
    My wife and I moved here from Texas last June and are in an apartment in Highlands Ranch. I have no truck work opportunities at this place. I am so use to having a 2 car garage to do things. Anyways I'm wondering if anyone is somewhat close by and could help with a driveway and maybe some mechanical help. I need to pull the wheel/tires, disconnect the front sway bar, drop and replace the front coils and stock bilsteins. I've got a set of OME coils and 5100s to install front and rear. Shouldn't be too hard, the coils are already mounted to the 5100 struts.

I should have all the necessary tools but I do not have a jacks stands, a floor jack or a bottle jack.

I would be available to help you in return with any work you are wanting or trying to tackle on your Tacoma. Anyway PM me if you your interested and thanks for looking at my thread here.

2. Mar 8, 2015 at 9:18 AM
    Jefes Taco

Jefes Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    14' DCLB TRD Sport supercharged
    I have a driveway and jack stands. But, I'm all the way up in Thornton. Not even South Thornton, NE Thornton.

I should be working on my Tacoma most of the day today.

3. Mar 8, 2015 at 10:00 AM
    JPC

JPC [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    JPC
    Highlands Ranch, CO.
    Vehicle:
    2011 DC SB TRD 4X4
    5100s front & rear, 2"AAL, KMC XD wheels, Hecuules Tera Trac AT II 265/65/17 tires, ARE Color Matched Topper, Thule Roof Rack, Alpine INE-W940
    Thanks for the offer man, that's very cool of you! I believe I've got someone that willing to help me out and has even offered to let me have a set of AALs. I can't believe how cool some people can be, thanks again for your offer!

Products Discussed in

To Top