Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

Hi from new CO member

Old 08-24-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
All Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to allAll Beef Taco is a name known to all

Name: Joe
All Beef Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hi from new CO member

Hi all,

I just joined after lurking here for a couple of weeks. I'm finally gearing up to get my first Taco in the next month or two and just wanted to say hi. On that note, can anyone recommend a good shop for installing lifts, etc, when the time comes? I'm looking for shops in the north part of Denver/Thornton/Westminster/Brighton area or thereabouts. Thanks!
Old 08-24-2009, 12:42 PM   #3
Blackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackened Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
Blackened Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Mildots View Post
Hi all,

I just joined after lurking here for a couple of weeks. I'm finally gearing up to get my first Taco in the next month or two and just wanted to say hi. On that note, can anyone recommend a good shop for installing lifts, etc, when the time comes? I'm looking for shops in the north part of Denver/Thornton/Westminster/Brighton area or thereabouts. Thanks!
Check out Shrockworks, there in Colorado. Welcome aboard and have fun with your new Tacoma, lot's of great trails out your way.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome Aboard from deep south Texas!!
WARNING addiction to TW has begun and you don't even know it!!