Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

1st Colorado Mod Day Official Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 09:01 PM   #21
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmoney View Post
x2. I'm in college in Laramie and my home with all my tools is on the other end of the state, so I won't be able to provide any. Food, on the other hand, I'd be willing to compensate for since I will have 0 tools and close to 0 mechanical ability. Everyone can pitch in their own way, I reckon.
Completely off topic, but where is home on the other side of the state?
Old 04-04-2010, 09:05 PM   #22
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
Completely off topic, but where is home on the other side of the state?
Green River. It's not completely the other end, but it's a long boring drive and I don't go home very often.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:08 PM   #23
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Green River. It's not completely the other end, but it's a long boring drive and I don't go home very often.
Green river eh?...been there many of times or passed through it rather on the way to Rock Springs. Not much there. I'm originally from Kemmerer....

But back on topic...Probably a BYOM for bbq and everyone can chip in for chips and what not.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:14 PM   #24
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
More off topic:
Do you know the Tyrrells? I played rugby here at UW with Geoff, Zach would be the closest to your age. Green River is alright, I'd hate to have to spend any real time in RS, though one of my roommates and a few good friends are from there. I hate to sound bias, since they were my rival and all, though!

Back to topic:

Good idea with mainly BYOM and then a few of us could just run to the grocery and pick up some random stuff. All these small detail matters we can wait until it's closer to actual time before we really need to work them out.

As long as we have all the tools necessary to perform everything. And supplies, like everyone interested in the Satoshi could make a run on Saturday and pick up everything we need for it, etc.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:20 PM   #25

Quote:
More off topic:
Do you know the Tyrrells? I played rugby here at UW with Geoff, Zach would be the closest to your age. Green River is alright, I'd hate to have to spend any real time in RS, though one of my roommates and a few good friends are from there. I hate to sound bias, since they were my rival and all, though!
I do know the Tyrrells...well I know who they are. I never spent any time with them.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:34 PM   #26
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
csuviper's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Kelly for starting this thread. As you mentioned that I was too quick to start the list, you were too quick for me at starting the thread.
Thanks to everyone else that will be joining us.
I am willing to help anyone out with the mods that I have done and even with those that I have not done yet. I have decent craftmanship skills as you will see from the mods I have done. Also my friend Jeremy (madirish) will be able to help out anyone in need. He has mechanical skills and a love for the toyota pickup. Also our friend Mia may join as well to help out.
I will bring the tools I need and will bring a welder and compressor for anyone to use.
I am definately looking forward to this event.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:21 AM   #27
Cheeto
Cheeto6182 will become famous soon enoughCheeto6182 will become famous soon enough

Navy: DC2(SW) Graves, USS Kitty Hawk CV-63, Eng Dep, R-Div
Name: Sean G
Cheeto6182's Tacoma Gallery
I have all the basic tools at my house that can be utilized and access to others. I'm not sure there are any specialty tools required for the mods I've seen listed so far. I've got a Dewalt grinder, that may be to big for cutting on the satoshi grill mod though...
Old 04-05-2010, 07:56 PM   #28
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Just requested those days off tonight, I hope I get them. This mod day is really looking up, cant wait for it
Old 04-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #30
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
How Long Is The Drive From Vegas? I Would Drive Out!? MAybe!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:13 AM   #31
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeto6182 View Post
Also a possible mod, Redneck hot-tub. Once a year we redneck hot-tub tailgate lol

Just make sure you've had the rear spring TSB done first!

This will be a great weekend...
Old 04-06-2010, 07:30 AM   #32
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdered_Out_Taco View Post
How Long Is The Drive From Vegas? I Would Drive Out!? MAybe!
About 12 hours
Old 04-06-2010, 12:26 PM   #33
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapps74 View Post
Mod Day: Saturday, May 22nd
1. csuviper (Brian)
2. Madirish (Jeremy)
3. Cheeto6182 (Sean)
4. Kmoney (Kelly)
5. Kappes03 (Mike)
6. Bsly862 (Nate)
7. Hoyal (Devin)
8. rockgecko03 (Ben)
9. AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
10. EAmonkey (Darryll)
11. Slapps74
12. 2blu4u (Nick)

Trail Ride: Sunday, May 23rd
1. csuviper (Brian)
2. Madirish (Jeremy)
3. CopDoctor (Matt)
4. Kmoney (Kelly)
5. Kappes03 (Mike)
6. TL697 (Troy)
7. Bsly862 (Nate)
8. Hoyal(Devin)
9. rockgecko03 (Ben)
10. AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
11. EAmonkey (Darryll) (tentative - will need more info
12 Slapps74
Maybe getting some help with my tail light tint and possibly resurfacing my front skid plate? That would be great and a few things I have put off for awhile.
Old 04-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #34
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have all the basic tools at my house that can be utilized and access to others. I'm not sure there are any specialty tools required for the mods I've seen listed so far. I've got a Dewalt grinder, that may be to big for cutting on the satoshi grill mod though...
I have an Air saw that I will bring, its much more percise great for the grill mod. I will also bring my termanal crimping kit ($200.00 form MAC Tools) works great. Have plenty of heat shrink, connectors are expensive so bring your own. I can bring my cut off tool, 90 deg die grinder, regular die grinder, impact, air hammer etc. Just let me know what we need.

Anyone interested in gooing weelin' before this?
Old 04-06-2010, 01:16 PM   #35
Slapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the roughSlapps74 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Chris
Slapps74's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Forgot this.

Cheeto your a lucky man...my wife would kill me if I used the over to bake headlights!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2010, 02:43 PM   #36
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be lookin at doin a couple light mods. Won't have my 5100s
Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapps74 View Post
I have an Air saw that I will bring, its much more percise great for the grill mod. I will also bring my termanal crimping kit ($200.00 form MAC Tools) works great. Have plenty of heat shrink, connectors are expensive so bring your own. I can bring my cut off tool, 90 deg die grinder, regular die grinder, impact, air hammer etc. Just let me know what we need.

Anyone interested in gooing weelin' before this?
are you talking about wheeling on Friday?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #38
Tundra FTMFW
csuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsuviper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So I was thinking that we should try to get some sponsors to give out discounts for parts for mods or come out to supply help, accessories, gear, food or whatever. I was thinking of the places like 4 wheel parts, offroad innovations, Alans (leaf springs), Slee Offroad or any others that are toyota or 4wheel oriented. This would be a good opportunity for a business to pull in some new Tacoma customers for parts and accessories. Any ideas of who to contact or how to present the idea?

Any official TW vendors are welcome to step in and help out???
Old 04-06-2010, 03:33 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
So I was thinking that we should try to get some sponsors to give out discounts for parts for mods or come out to supply help, accessories, gear, food or whatever. I was thinking of the places like 4 wheel parts, offroad innovations, Alans (leaf springs), Slee Offroad or any others that are toyota or 4wheel oriented. This would be a good opportunity for a business to pull in some new Tacoma customers for parts and accessories. Any ideas of who to contact or how to present the idea?

Any official TW vendors are welcome to step in and help out???
I don't think we have any where near enough people involved for them to want to take part. You can call these places and talk to managers if you want.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really want to make this a big ordeal. I was looking forward to keeping it small and personal so we can make some new friends with a casual environment.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:46 PM   #40
Tundra FTMFW

True. A nice day of working on the truck, socializing, grilling up some food, drinking some beer and making some friends sounds good to me.