Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Colorado

Notices

1st Colorado Mod Day Official Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 04:10 PM   #41
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvsFanTRD View Post
I don't think we have any where near enough people involved for them to want to take part. You can call these places and talk to managers if you want.

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't really want to make this a big ordeal. I was looking forward to keeping it small and personal so we can make some new friends with a casual environment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post
True. A nice day of working on the truck, socializing, grilling up some food, drinking some beer and making some friends sounds good to me.
X2
Old 04-06-2010, 04:33 PM   #42
Human after all
2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice2blu4u is just really nice

2blu4u's Tacoma Gallery
I can help with some mods if anyone needs an extra pair of hands, little mechanical know how. I have just done some simple bolt-ons: bed cover, pop-n-lock. I am definitely looking forward to this mod day and meeting some fellow tacoma enthusiasts!
Old 04-06-2010, 07:29 PM   #43
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm going to need some help putting on a new bumper. Nothing fancy, just a stock bumper to replace my current ruined one.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #44
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 307th Expeditionary Sig BN
Name: Mike
Kappes03's Tacoma Gallery
What happend to your bumper? :O
Old 04-06-2010, 07:43 PM   #45
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappes03 View Post
What happend to your bumper? :O
On my way to WY for christmas during the snow storm I got into a fight with a guard rail on I-25 between here and ft collins....I lost the fight. The roads were pure ice and I wasn't using 4x4 and the back end decided to do it's own thing. I wasn't able to correct it. Was some frightening stuff with a road full of cars.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:26 PM   #46
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Name: Nate
Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On my way to WY for christmas during the snow storm I got into a fight with a guard rail on I-25 between here and ft collins....I lost the fight. The roads were pure ice and I wasn't using 4x4 and the back end decided to do it's own thing. I wasn't able to correct it. Was some frightening stuff with a road full of cars.
Ouch, that sucks man
Old 04-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsly862 View Post
Ouch, that sucks man
Yes it does, it really sucked when I was facing on coming traffic. But thankfully I some how ended up going off the road and the bumper was the only damage taken.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #48
Bsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud ofBsly862 has much to be proud of

Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Glad that was all that happened a new bumper is much better then alternatives
Old 04-06-2010, 09:34 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsly862 View Post
Glad that was all that happened a new bumper is much better then alternatives
Yes it is. I didn't even know I had hit anything until hours later.

I plan to put some bed liner on the new bumper since it's not the chrome one like I have now. It's the color matched silver off a trd sport. Just waiting for it to actually get warm for more than a day
Old 04-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #50
spamtaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Sam
spamtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Mod Day: Saturday, May 22nd
1. csuviper (Brian)
2. Madirish (Jeremy)
3. Cheeto6182 (Sean)
4. Kmoney (Kelly)
5. Kappes03 (Mike)
6. Bsly862 (Nate)
7. Hoyal (Devin)
8. rockgecko03 (Ben)
9. AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
10. EAmonkey (Darryll)
11. Slapps74
12. 2blu4u (Nick)
13. Spamtaco

Trail Ride: Sunday, May 23rd
1. csuviper (Brian)
2. Madirish (Jeremy)
3. CopDoctor (Matt)
4. Kmoney (Kelly)
5. Kappes03 (Mike)
6. TL697 (Troy)
7. Bsly862 (Nate)
8. Hoyal(Devin)
9. rockgecko03 (Ben)
10. AvsFanTRD (Brandon)
11. EAmonkey (Darryll) (tentative - will need more info
12 Slapps74
Old 04-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #51
Legend of the UG
Kappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKappes03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Any of you guys from the south part of town wanna convoy up there? Nate? Brandon?
Old 04-09-2010, 05:02 PM   #52

Quote:
Any of you guys from the south part of town wanna convoy up there? Nate? Brandon?
you are the one with the gps, i'll follow you
Old 04-09-2010, 07:52 PM   #53
Jeep eatting toy *****
madirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
madirish's Tacoma Gallery
looks as though being away from the computer for a week was a bad idea. K let me get this straight. mod day has a place and time , right ? now trail day were in boulder . right ? where at ? will the trail have anything for me crawler ? I'm talking big boy rocks and such. I can get my tires dirty in denver all day but I want to really want to push my toy to the limits and try to break something on it so I can reforce it for comatition this summer. Plus I'm sure you all will have a good laugh at my crawlin style.O and by the way The only mod I'm doing to me toy is upgrading the alternator from a 300 out put to a 500 output. So my hands are free to help those that are needing it. hey csuviper we bringing me welder ? if so then we'll put my bull gaurd and roll bar for my engine on too.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:23 PM   #54
Jeep eatting toy *****
madirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the roughmadirish is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
madirish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Words of wisdom for ya. 4x4 is great but just remember its four wheel drive not four wheel stop. Just something from an every single day off roader. but that sucks it happend. Can't wait for mod day. I'm sure you feel the same.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:41 PM   #55
CopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopDoctor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Maximum Security Correctional Officer
Name: Matt
CopDoctor's Tacoma Gallery
I put in for the day off on the 22nd..already on the waitlist though so probably won't make it But me and the girl will be there for the trail ride!! with my new chase lights and everything! ..because they're neccessary
Old 04-09-2010, 08:52 PM   #56

I've requested and got that whole weekend off!
Old 04-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #57
Legend of the UG

Quote:
I've requested and got that whole weekend off!
x2 took some convincing haha
Old 04-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #58

Bsly862's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd be down for that
Old 04-09-2010, 11:13 PM   #59
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm going to need some help putting on a new bumper. Nothing fancy, just a stock bumper to replace my current ruined one.
I have a nice dent in my rear bumper from wheeling a few weeks ago, but I doubt I will replace it I will just dent it again.

So now Im pending my new job if I can go or not. But If I am I can lead the way into boulder for some people. Tons of trails out that way and with some driving lyons has great wheeling.
Old 04-10-2010, 02:25 AM   #60
Kmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmoney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
Kmoney's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone just remember to update the RSVP list whenever you're certain you can make it!