Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > CrossFab

Notices

Welcome New Vendor CrossFab!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:01 AM   #1
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb Welcome New Vendor CrossFab!

These guys are based out of baja california and their work looks great. They make bumpers, light bars, step bars, etc. larmando is their go-to guy for getting a discount here on TW. Some shots:

Old 03-20-2010, 09:02 AM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
awesome!!!

ive seen their stuff around looks like awesome work.

Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to tw guys!! nice looking bumpers and light bars!!
Old 03-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
larmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant future
Name: luis
larmando's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you Guys, remember prices for member are 10% off .
we are working on a full size steel front bumper!! comming soon!
Old 03-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #6
Sparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSparky4.0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Sparky4.0's Tacoma Gallery
wish i would've seen that zj bumper b4 i bought my hanson.
Old 03-21-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
what's the price of the light bar? I'm a fan..
Old 03-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #8
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Great another place to take my hard earned money. j/k Welcome to TW guys cant wait to see a rear bumper too
Old 03-21-2010, 08:16 AM   #9
DieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the roughDieselTech is a jewel in the rough

Name: Jeremy
DieselTech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondwa View Post
Great another place to take my hard earned money. j/k Welcome to TW guys cant wait to see a rear bumper too
My rear bumper is dented.. WIth a couple specs of rust.....

Hmmmm
Old 03-21-2010, 11:21 AM   #10
larmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant futurelarmando has a brilliant future
the price for the lights bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselTech View Post
what's the price of the light bar? I'm a fan..
regular price 180,
TW members 162.00 + shipping
Old 03-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #11
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I love my CrossFab light bar however this weekend I had to repaint it in due to rust beginning to form after only having it for a little over a month. I may be a little over cautious but I wanted to put a stop to it before it could get any worse. Still love the light bar and would recommend it to anyone you may just want to due a little rust prevention treatment prior to install.

Old 04-21-2010, 04:12 PM   #12
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin that light bar. Jason, how exactly does it mount? kind of hard to tell from the pictures.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:28 AM   #13
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, love the lightbar and roof racks. Can you do the roof racks without the jeep cutouts?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:17 AM   #14
yes , we can do almost anything any cut design!
Old 04-22-2010, 09:23 AM   #15
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome, liking what ya got... cant wait to see more
Old 04-22-2010, 10:16 AM   #16
NicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud ofNicP has much to be proud of
Name: Nic
NicP's Tacoma Gallery
Definately want to see more for thr taco!!
Old 04-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #17
JasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasoTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
JasoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
Lovin that light bar. Jason, how exactly does it mount? kind of hard to tell from the pictures.
I love the light bar. The install was a a little tricky but I wouldn't call it difficult. By myself it took me about 45 min. would have been faster if I had smaller fingers. No cutting or trimming is required. Also the bar does not touch the front bumper, you can adjust the depth.

Hope these pics help. Let me know if you have any question.

This is a shot of the bottom bracket looking up.

Old 04-22-2010, 05:37 PM   #18
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice, i believe those are actually the same bolts my bull bar brackets are on. planning on taking the bull bar off at some point.....gotta see if i want to replace it with one of these or a new bumper

thanks for the pictures
Old 04-22-2010, 05:54 PM   #19
Hey Jasson those are nice pix very helful, thanks!!
Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 PM   #20
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome pics! Wish I had the $$$ laying around. Time to save!