Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Crutchfield

Notices

Any Discounts at Crutchfield?

Old 01-30-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
Any Discounts at Crutchfield?

Does anyone know if Crutchfield ever offers any discounts? Coupon Codes? etc..??
Old 01-30-2013, 11:54 AM   #2
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
Does anyone know if Crutchfield ever offers any discounts? Coupon Codes? etc..??
Yep right here.

http://bit.ly/Vo6q7w
Old 01-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-30-2013, 12:13 PM   #4
Professional Window Licker
fletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to beholdfletch97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Steve
fletch97's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I needed to be more specific since I can clearly search myself....

Does Crutchfield ever offer any real discounts? Since most of those that come up in search engines are not real or don't work!

And to be even more specific, since I clearly don't want smart ass responses, does Crutchfield ever offer and significant discounts? Such as, 10% off or more? Free shipping is pretty much a given and $25 off items that are marked up so much doesn't really do much.

I am only asking, since I have to be clear here and I know I can go somewhere else to purchase for much cheaper! (No video needed)
Old 01-31-2013, 07:06 AM   #5
PolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant futurePolarIce has a brilliant future

Coast Guard: Senior Chief
Name: Tony
PolarIce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch97 View Post
I guess I needed to be more specific since I can clearly search myself....

Does Crutchfield ever offer any real discounts? Since most of those that come up in search engines are not real or don't work!

And to be even more specific, since I clearly don't want smart ass responses, does Crutchfield ever offer and significant discounts? Such as, 10% off or more? Free shipping is pretty much a given and $25 off items that are marked up so much doesn't really do much.

I am only asking, since I have to be clear here and I know I can go somewhere else to purchase for much cheaper! (No video needed)
Haha. Sorry man I couldn't resist.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #6
CantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shedCantSitStill is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FTR
CantSitStill's Tacoma Gallery
For what I have gotten from them over the years, I feel the prices are in line.
Killer tech support- even on Sunday
Wiring diagrams
Wiring diagrams and freebies when I swapped to a new ride and brought my three year old system with me.
Gave me the '05-'11 dash kit since '12 wasn't out yet, then sent the '12 once it was out.
Took back for full credit the JL Cleensweep that I installed and hated in my '12
I like them. They're honest and helpful, free shipping, tech support, good products-
Ill deal with them not being the cheapest out there.
Old 06-16-2013, 12:21 AM   #7
So Cal Edition
SWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shedSWCCBEE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Name: Greg
SWCCBEE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PolarIce View Post
Yep right here.

http://bit.ly/Vo6q7w
HAHAHAHA!!!! That was awesome! Thanks!
Old 06-16-2013, 12:44 AM   #8
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWCCBEE View Post
HAHAHAHA!!!! That was awesome! Thanks!
Easy, the butthurt is still fresh.
Old 06-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #9
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantSitStill View Post
For what I have gotten from them over the years, I feel the prices are in line.
Killer tech support- even on Sunday
Wiring diagrams
Wiring diagrams and freebies when I swapped to a new ride and brought my three year old system with me.
Gave me the '05-'11 dash kit since '12 wasn't out yet, then sent the '12 once it was out.
Took back for full credit the JL Cleensweep that I installed and hated in my '12
I like them. They're honest and helpful, free shipping, tech support, good products-
Ill deal with them not being the cheapest out there.
x2,

Great example of a company where you pay for what you get. you probably get more than you pay for.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:15 AM   #10
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
if you're buying anything audio, especially car audio, Crutchfield can not be beat. their customer service is unsurpassed. they called me just to make sure I ordered something. who does that? someone who gives a damn, that's who. most companies just take the money and don't ask where it comes from or where it's going. they also walked me thru a little wiring issue I had at like 10pm on a Saturday night (whoever works those shifts, bravo).

they also send everything you need to do it all yourself; wiring diagrams, harnesses, brackets. the whole nine yards.

on top of that you get free mags
Old 09-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #11
Konvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonvict KROG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31b and 29e
Name: Landry
Konvict KROG's Tacoma Gallery
if anyone happens to work for UPS they offered a very good discount, i havent worked there in 6 years.. however if they still do (did the 3 years i worked there) it was as high as 30 % on some things.