Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

EGR Window Vent Visors

Old 08-05-2008, 08:23 AM   #21
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
alright, one of mine came in cracked. I'm on hold now with the people to see what they're going to do.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #22
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I talked to the guy and they're going to mail me out another set. He told me to just keep the other ones.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:47 AM   #23
Yotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to beholdYotatedh is a splendid one to behold
Yotatedh's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbow View Post
Well my luck with them has been B.S. ordered twice through P.P. both time UPS smashed the boxes, I waited a total of 30 plus days to get the second set.
NOW I need to take the box back to UPS and ship them back for a credit to my account.
IF I decided to order another set, it is the call time to get the UPS label, 4 days, ship back time 5 to 8 days, credit to my account 5 to 8 days, then ship the news ones out 8 to 10 days and maybe I will lucky and get a complete not broken set.
Their customer service has gotten bad, needless to say will not order from them again.

Street Side doesnt take Paypal, Everything I order from them comes via Fedex I dont think they ship UPS, are you sure you ordered from Street Side? Mine came in two days, no issues. Im happy
Old 08-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #24
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine about 2 days after I called them. This set arrived perfect. I'm very happy with streetside and the visors.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #25
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I got mine about 2 days after I called them. This set arrived perfect. I'm very happy with streetside and the visors.
you got them installed? you got pics i can see?
Old 08-13-2008, 09:20 PM   #26
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
you got them installed? you got pics i can see?
I'll take some tomorrow. They look good, but my truck is filthy. You've been warned.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:21 PM   #27
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
I'll take some tomorrow. They look good, but my truck is filthy. You've been warned.
cool bro. thanks.