LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

EGR Window Vent Visors

Old 06-16-2008, 09:44 AM   #1
wcm608 will become famous soon enoughwcm608 will become famous soon enough

wcm608's Tacoma Gallery
EGR Window Vent Visors

I've gotten prices from 59.95 to 79.95 (shipped) for 08 dcab EGR visors.
streetsideauto.com has the set of four for 34.99 shipped. Their on line ordering only goes up to 2007. These are the in-channel type.
Old 07-22-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
hey i just emailed streetside about the egr visors for the 2008 double cab. they said it fits. im gonna order a set. cheapest i've seen. you should email them as well.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:53 PM   #3
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a pretty good deal. I'm thinking about going for it. Is EGR a good brand?
Old 07-25-2008, 06:03 PM   #4
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
That looks like a pretty good deal. I'm thinking about going for it. Is EGR a good brand?
I heard they are just a good of a brand as weathertech if not better because the in channel ones i hear fit better. of course i have no personal experience with egr but they are a well known brand.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow, that is a killer price! Im thinking of ordering myself
Old 07-25-2008, 07:53 PM   #6
TorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to beholdTorenApart is a splendid one to behold

TorenApart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-frax View Post
hey i just emailed streetside about the egr visors for the 2008 double cab. they said it fits. im gonna order a set. cheapest i've seen. you should email them as well.
So, call me stupid, but I am having trouble finding the link for an 05+ double cab....

HELP!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:01 PM   #7

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorenApart View Post
So, call me stupid, but I am having trouble finding the link for an 05+ double cab....

HELP!
this link should take you right to it.
http://www.streetsideauto.com/produc...LookupType=YMM
Old 07-25-2008, 09:53 PM   #9

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorenApart View Post
Thanks! Just ordered them!
no prob. gotta love that free shipping on top of the low price huh. gonna order mine after i get my tonneau cover first.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:12 AM   #10
Born in the Backwoods
kris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkris77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

kris77's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys tried advance auto parts for this piece. I just installed a set of in channel visors for my DC 08. I got them for $48.99 + tax.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #11
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
In-channels are awesome!

I have these installed on my 05 Tacoma. Much better looking than the kind that glue on the outside. Easy to install!
Old 07-30-2008, 06:42 AM   #12

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kris77 View Post
Have you guys tried advance auto parts for this piece. I just installed a set of in channel visors for my DC 08. I got them for $48.99 + tax.
where they the same brand? if not what brand was it? out here in southern cali advanced auto parts is called kragen auto parts so they may have some different products.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:10 PM   #13
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
I called them to make sure of the fit. Took awhile to get a pulse on the phone, but the guy was very helpful. They are probably so cheap because according to the guy I spoke to, EGR had a recent price increase, so Street Side Auto quit carrying the brand. They are probably just dumping what they have left.....in other words, if you want on this, you may want to move now as supplies are probably limited. Thats just my guess though.
I got a set for my 05 DC. Can't beat free shipping on top of the price.
Old 07-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #14
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

Thumbs up

Got these in today, less than 24 hours after ordering them. They installed in less than five minutes. They arent for everyone, but I like the way they look, plus I leave my windows cracked in this Texas heat, so they serve a purpose. Good product. Quick delivery. Thanks for the thread!
Old 07-31-2008, 08:40 PM   #15

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
Got these in today, less than 24 hours after ordering them. They installed in less than five minutes. They arent for everyone, but I like the way they look, plus I leave my windows cracked in this Texas heat, so they serve a purpose. Good product. Quick delivery. Thanks for the thread!

you got any pics of it?
Old 07-31-2008, 09:00 PM   #16
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
alright, I'm ordering a pair tonight. Thanks for the heads up on this deal.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #17
Beware the Puma...

I'll see if I can't put some up later. They are low-profile. They stay within the confines of the window and dont poke out much if at all.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #18
wcm608 will become famous soon enoughwcm608 will become famous soon enough

wcm608's Tacoma Gallery
Took you guys long enough to notice this thread. My visors came in
broken via fedex. They replaced them before any reimbursement from
fedex. Great customer service. The visors give a nice low profile look.
I'll get a picture when I can.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:32 PM   #19
Unapologetic Texan
sawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to beholdsawdust is a splendid one to behold

sawdust's Tacoma Gallery
I've got pictures of the AVS in-channel visors in my gallery (click the camera icon under my name). Even though they're not the focus of the photos, you can get a decent feel for them. I think I paid about $35 for those back in January. Found them on amazon.com.
Old 08-03-2008, 05:36 PM   #20
I see you now..................
longbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shedlongbow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
longbow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcm608 View Post
Took you guys long enough to notice this thread. My visors came in
broken via fedex. They replaced them before any reimbursement from
fedex. Great customer service. The visors give a nice low profile look.
I'll get a picture when I can.
Well my luck with them has been B.S. ordered twice through P.P. both time UPS smashed the boxes, I waited a total of 30 plus days to get the second set.
NOW I need to take the box back to UPS and ship them back for a credit to my account.
IF I decided to order another set, it is the call time to get the UPS label, 4 days, ship back time 5 to 8 days, credit to my account 5 to 8 days, then ship the news ones out 8 to 10 days and maybe I will lucky and get a complete not broken set.
Their customer service has gotten bad, needless to say will not order from them again.