LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

allprooffroad.com....NOW!!!!

Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
Sometimes I drink water...
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
allprooffroad.com....NOW!!!!

the 05+ skid plates are all on sale....and free shipping on all orders!!!!!

and the new differential armor is on sale as well

buy it up people!!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Link!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #3
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Link!
http://www.allprooffroad.com

its not rocket science...lol....but the free shipping only lasts until 8am tomorrow morning...7/7...unless its something u have to call for, then u can do that tomorrow when they open and u'll still get free shipping
Old 07-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
its not rocket science...
LOL, yeah, sorry. I figured it out.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
i was looking at the rear disc brake conversion kit but it is only for the gen1 and lower. Does anybody know if someone makes a kit like this one for the gen 2 tacomas?
Old 07-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by it's in coma View Post
i was looking at the rear disc brake conversion kit but it is only for the gen1 and lower. Does anybody know if someone makes a kit like this one for the gen 2 tacomas?
There have been people that have done that, but the stopping power is not increased. In some cases it has been worse.
Old 07-07-2008, 03:17 AM   #7
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Before you tackle something like that - do a LOT of research. There's more to it than just slapping on disc brakes. You've got master cylinder, prop valves, and ABS and gawd knows what else that have to be considered.
Old 07-07-2008, 06:36 AM   #8
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
That prop valve is a little time consuming, not the install but getting it right to improve braking. Just installing disc in the rear won't make much of a difference. You have to take it out for a while and work the block to distribute fluid to the rear according. But if you do it it's well worth it. Did a few chevelles and man what a difference.
Old 07-07-2008, 08:51 AM   #9
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Before you tackle something like that - do a LOT of research. There's more to it than just slapping on disc brakes. You've got master cylinder, prop valves, and ABS and gawd knows what else that have to be considered.
never mind...
Old 07-07-2008, 09:24 AM   #10

Quote:
never mind...
i used to see brake kits for the 98+ s-10's so i'm sure that if someone hasnt come out w/ one of these yet, they will for the taco
Old 07-07-2008, 09:25 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i used to see brake kits for the 98+ s-10's so i'm sure that if someone hasnt come out w/ one of these yet, they will for the taco
true, i will just wait. thanks for bursting my bubble anyhow...
Old 07-07-2008, 11:40 AM   #12
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Regarding All Pro's products
They're freaking sweet. I'm running their full suspension on my rig.

Regarding the rear disc brake conversion
I'm running one from these guys:
http://www.sosperf.com/tundra%20_double_stnd_brake.htm

The kit is very high quality and works well, but braking is not as good as stock. I converted for ease of maintenance, cooler running, and the self-cleaning aspects of discs over drums. It works well, but not as good as the factory drums.
Old 07-07-2008, 11:54 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Regarding All Pro's products
They're freaking sweet. I'm running their full suspension on my rig.

Regarding the rear disc brake conversion
I'm running one from these guys:
http://www.sosperf.com/tundra%20_double_stnd_brake.htm

The kit is very high quality and works well, but braking is not as good as stock. I converted for ease of maintenance, cooler running, and the self-cleaning aspects of discs over drums. It works well, but not as good as the factory drums.
could you please post pics of your truck with this set up? thx
Old 07-07-2008, 12:02 PM   #14
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Specific post:
http://ttora.com/forum/showpost.php?...06&postcount=7

Build thread:
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92588
Old 07-07-2008, 12:07 PM   #15
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
don't encourage him.

It took you 9 whole minutes to reply? What's going on?

And what's up with this ttora stuff? You know you prefer us.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:13 PM   #16

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
don't encourage him.

It took you 9 whole minutes to reply? What's going on?

And what's up with this ttora stuff? You know you prefer us.
Around here I can't get a dedicated thread where you're forced to keep your mouth shut.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:16 PM   #17
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Around here I can't get a dedicated thread where you're forced to keep your mouth shut.

fine. I approve your thread. Just start making it. I'll delete anyone's posts that pop up in there (except for nd and myself when we mock you)
Old 07-07-2008, 12:17 PM   #18
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
in fact, I might even decide to sticky it for a week.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:18 PM   #19

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
fine. I approve your thread. Just start making it. I'll delete anyone's posts that pop up in there (except for nd and myself when we mock you)
Quote:
in fact, I might even decide to sticky it for a week.
You present a tempting offer. Hrmm...

Lemme figure how I'd set it up. It'd be silly to duplicate everything from ttora.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:21 PM   #20
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You present a tempting offer. Hrmm...

Lemme figure how I'd set it up. It'd be silly to duplicate everything from ttora.

over at ttora, you're a nobody. Everybody who is anybody has a full class 7xx score cage on their Tacoma. Here, you would be considered a king of kings.