1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Amazon 30% off Pioneer Products Still Going on....

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Madtown Taco, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:16 PM
    Madtown Taco

Madtown Taco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    05 TRD Sport SR5 DC LB 4x4
    Gun Metal FJ Cruiser TRD Wheels, Black Head Lights, I-pod Patch Cable for Stock Head Unit, In-Cab 115V outlets, Aries Bull Bar, 12V outlets in Bed, Snug Top Super Sport Topper, Hard-Wired Valentine 1 Radar Detector, Disabled Automatic Air Conditioning for Windshield Vent Setting, Additional D-Rings in Bed, 12-Volt Pop-N-Lock Solenoid in Tailgate Handle, TRD Front Seat Covers, WeatherTech Floor Mats
    I got another code from Amazon.com, extending the 30% off select Pioneer brand products sale. This code is good through September 18th. Here it is:

VRCBKCX6

Here's the link to the items that are on sale when the code is applied in your shopping cart/check out page:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_6956...n-keywords=pioneersave25bnb&p_6=ATVPDKIKX0DER

If someone knows how to put this back in the "sales & group buys" section of the homepage, please do so. Thanks.

2. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:18 PM
    MaidenFan

MaidenFan Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    2008 AC TRD Sport Indigo Ink
    Mods: Missing right rear mud flap
    where do you get those codes from?

3. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:25 PM
    Madtown Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    Gun Metal FJ Cruiser TRD Wheels, Black Head Lights, I-pod Patch Cable for Stock Head Unit, In-Cab 115V outlets, Aries Bull Bar, 12V outlets in Bed, Snug Top Super Sport Topper, Hard-Wired Valentine 1 Radar Detector, Disabled Automatic Air Conditioning for Windshield Vent Setting, Additional D-Rings in Bed, 12-Volt Pop-N-Lock Solenoid in Tailgate Handle, TRD Front Seat Covers, WeatherTech Floor Mats
    The code was emailed to me from Amazon. It seems like every time I place an order for Pioneer stuff from Amazon I get a new code for 30% off a few days later. I've ordered two Pioneer decks from Amazon in the last month, with the second one being ordered just a few days ago.....it's for my wife as she got jealous of how sweet mine turned out and now wants her own.:D Anyways, a few days after I ordered the deck for the wife I got the new code emailed to me from Amazon. I'm done buying stuff for a while, so I figured maybe someone on here could get some use out of it. I would be willing to bet that if someone uses this code and buys something, that person will get a new code emailed to them and this sale could potentially run forever......:rolleyes:

4. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    MaidenFan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    Nice!

I ordered a AVH-P4200DVD just the other day using one of the codes and it shipped today. I'll be looking out for a code in the mail and let you know soon as I get it.

This will be an interesting experiment!

5. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:35 PM
    Madtown Taco

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
  6. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:41 PM
    MaidenFan

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Everett, WA
    Vehicle:
    Hmm....what you posted is about $30 cheaper than what they charged me. I wonder if they will refund the difference? It was only 2 days ago I ordered and for some reason the price had gone up, but now it's back down? That doesn't make sense.

7. Sep 13, 2010 at 9:43 PM
    memario1214

memario1214 Hotshot Offroad Moderator Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Colton
    Missoula, MT
    Vehicle:
    SOLD - 05 Dub Cab TRD Sport 4x4, CURRENT - '21 Tundra MGM Limited
    Well, guess the camaros gettin a touchscreen!

8. Sep 14, 2010 at 6:06 AM
    Bama_TACO

Bama_TACO ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!

Member:
    Winfield, AL
    Vehicle:
    2006 PreRunner Double Cab TRD SPORT
    They keep extending the date. I ordered my Avix-X920BT on the 11th because that was the cutoff date for the sale and now they've extended it another week.

Products Discussed in

To Top