LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Amazon 30% off Pioneer Products Still Going on....

Old 09-13-2010, 09:16 PM   #1
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Amazon 30% off Pioneer Products Still Going on....

I got another code from Amazon.com, extending the 30% off select Pioneer brand products sale. This code is good through September 18th. Here it is:

VRCBKCX6

Here's the link to the items that are on sale when the code is applied in your shopping cart/check out page:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pe_69560...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

If someone knows how to put this back in the "sales & group buys" section of the homepage, please do so. Thanks.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:18 PM   #2
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
MaidenFan's Tacoma Gallery
where do you get those codes from?
Old 09-13-2010, 09:25 PM   #3
Madtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura aboutMadtown Taco has a spectacular aura about
Name: Mike
Madtown Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The code was emailed to me from Amazon. It seems like every time I place an order for Pioneer stuff from Amazon I get a new code for 30% off a few days later. I've ordered two Pioneer decks from Amazon in the last month, with the second one being ordered just a few days ago.....it's for my wife as she got jealous of how sweet mine turned out and now wants her own. Anyways, a few days after I ordered the deck for the wife I got the new code emailed to me from Amazon. I'm done buying stuff for a while, so I figured maybe someone on here could get some use out of it. I would be willing to bet that if someone uses this code and buys something, that person will get a new code emailed to them and this sale could potentially run forever......
Old 09-13-2010, 09:35 PM   #4
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

Nice!

I ordered a AVH-P4200DVD just the other day using one of the codes and it shipped today. I'll be looking out for a code in the mail and let you know soon as I get it.

This will be an interesting experiment!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:41 PM   #6

Hmm....what you posted is about $30 cheaper than what they charged me. I wonder if they will refund the difference? It was only 2 days ago I ordered and for some reason the price had gone up, but now it's back down? That doesn't make sense.
Old 09-14-2010, 06:06 AM   #8
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
They keep extending the date. I ordered my Avix-X920BT on the 11th because that was the cutoff date for the sale and now they've extended it another week.