Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Any more group buys..

Old 07-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #1
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Any more group buys..

Not sure if this would warrent a "separate section" but does anyone else have any group buys in mind? Thanks to mceagle for setting up the Afe buy. I wouldn't mind trying to take the lead on one, but being in Hawaii is hard with the time differences to call and connect..

I would love a scanguage...
Old 07-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #2
t-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shedt-frax is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t-frax's Tacoma Gallery
yeh i'd be up for a scanguage group buy too!

Two other things i would be interested in as a group by would be a flip or retractable tonneau cover and n-fab nerf steps for a double cad short bed. but thats probably asking too much as even if there were somehow a group buy i doubt it would be that much cheaper.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
mneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nicemneuls is just really nice

mneuls's Tacoma Gallery
indeed, what kind of a deal could we get on a scanguage? I'd be in, I do live in canada though.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:03 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Raycie what you should do is start one up go through a company thats known and willing to do it. and go from there.
Old 07-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
San Antonio Detailer :)
Anthony will become famous soon enough
Anthony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Anthony
the last groupbuy on a scanguage... saved everyone like what $10 or something?
Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #7
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvertaco408 View Post
Another scanguage group buy would be cool but I say that we do a group buy for a grillcraft.
Speaking of, I need to get a grill from them to complete my truck. I wold be in on a group buy for either of those products. Scanguage or Grillcraft.
Old 07-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #9
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking it should be something reasonably priced, meaning under $100. Where you run into problems with group buys is people being "priced out" of it. A reasonably priced product would attract more people. Just look at the AFE or hood strut group buys.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Contact Linear Logic and ask to get in on the TN group buy for the Scan GuageII. I called them on 6/24 and got in. I saved 20 bucks on the gauge and 5 on a 2nd cable.
Old 07-15-2008, 11:54 PM   #12
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Redline Hood Struts

Maybe I'm in the minority, but the Redline hood struts would be cool.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:41 AM   #13
camsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura aboutcamsbored has a spectacular aura about

camsbored's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
They *are* cool. I installed mine yesterday.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:51 AM   #14
MikeS. will become famous soon enough

MikeS.'s Tacoma Gallery
Depending on price I'd be up for hood struts too.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:08 AM   #15
silvertaco408 is on a distinguished road
silvertaco408's Tacoma Gallery
How about the person who is going to be in charge of the group buy creates a poll from all the suggestions and the winning item is what we do one for.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:37 AM   #16
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna get in on a group buy for bought back 1st gens?

Can you say dedicated trail rig.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:12 PM   #17
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banchi94 View Post
I was actually going to suggest that because it's exactly the type of product that does well in a group buy, assuming too many don't already have them. I'd get in on that, though.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 PM   #18
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilsonTheDog View Post
I was actually going to suggest that because it's exactly the type of product that does well in a group buy, assuming too many don't already have them. I'd get in on that, though.
Well, it seems some folks are interested in the Redline hood struts...cool! I can get a hold of Redline Tuning and see if they can help us out. I've never done a group buy before, but for those of you who have...any pointers?
Old 07-16-2008, 06:43 PM   #19
North East PA Junior TACO Member
N3VMM164 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Boatswainmate Third Class USS California CGN-36
N3VMM164's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to N3VMM164 Send a message via Yahoo to N3VMM164
i'llgo along

hood struts,,scan guage anything that is cool with me.
Old 07-16-2008, 06:44 PM   #20
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
hood struts, scangauge