Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!

Old 10-30-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Fab's Tacoma Gallery
CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!

CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider Sale!!!

Get your CBI Rock Sliders for a HUGE discount! They are currently on sale for $379.99!

Check out our website (www.cbioffroadfab.com) or Call us at 208-528-0664 for details!
Old 11-11-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
CBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant futureCBI Offroad Fab has a brilliant future

CBI Offroad Slider Sale

Just a reminder that our rock sliders are on sale. Give us a call and we will get them to you quick!!! 208-528-0664
Attached Thumbnails
CBI Offroad Fab Rock Slider SALE!!!-rock-sliders.jpg  
Old 11-11-2010, 10:05 AM   #3
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
how much is shipping to 32256?
Old 11-17-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
HarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHarryTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
HarryTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for my slider. Thanks Nathan.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #5

Get your sliders!

Just reminding everyone that our sliders are on sale for a limited time! Get them before the sale is finished!

Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
www.cbioffroadfab.com
208-528-0664
Old 12-10-2010, 04:37 PM   #6

Slider sale ending soon!

Hey everyone just a reminder to you all that our Rock Slider sale will end in December. Give us a call and let us get these slider to you quick... turn around time is around a week until they ship!!! (*Fast shipping time is for non powder coated sliders. Figure around 2 weeks for powder coated ones.)

Also keep in touch for the new year as we will be offering a new special in January 2011!

Thanks again to everyone for your orders... We hope you use the heck out of your new sliders!

Nathan
CBI OffRoad Fab
208-528-0664
Old 12-30-2010, 05:09 PM   #7

Hey Guys!

I wanted to let everyone know that we will be open tomorrow (Friday 12-31-10) from 8 am to 3 pm mountain standard time for those who have waiting until the last minute to get their rock sliders ordered. Give us a call or shoot us an email so you can take advantage of the great pricing!

Just a reminder also that we will be posting our January sale items soon!
Old 12-31-2010, 06:01 AM   #8
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
I went to your website said shipping to my zip was 20 bucks zip 76244.

Website prices are a bit different than what is posted here, I think web says $125 for powder coat and you have another post saying $99? Also say another post saying another special will be in Jan '11. Maybe it was another builder, so much to keep up with. Are my comments correct?

So whats my price for bolt on 2010 double cab short bed, powder coat w/kickout?
Old 01-07-2011, 03:48 PM   #9
SCLOSKEY will become famous soon enoughSCLOSKEY will become famous soon enough
Name: shane
SCLOSKEY's Tacoma Gallery
whats the january special???
Old 01-10-2011, 07:24 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCLOSKEY View Post
whats the january special???

Our January Special is our 2nd Gen. Tacoma rear bumpers. They are all $75 off this month! Take a look at our section on the forum for more details or our website!
Old 02-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #11

This is an old thread but wanted to let everyone know we have sliders on the shelf and a new lower price! Bolt on sliders are $459.99.

I also have a set of 1st gen sliders on sale for $399.99!

Give me a call to get your sliders ordered!
Old 02-28-2011, 08:22 AM   #12
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
This is an old thread but wanted to let everyone know we have sliders on the shelf and a new lower price! Bolt on sliders are $459.99.

I also have a set of 1st gen sliders on sale for $399.99!

Give me a call to get your sliders ordered!
How about bolt on for a double cab long bed?
Old 02-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
How about bolt on for a double cab long bed?

We can make sliders for your long bed. The ones I have on the shelf are for a double cab/ext cab short bed. Let me know how serious you are and I'll see what I can do for you!
Old 03-09-2011, 09:19 AM   #14

Old 03-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #15
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBI Offroad Fab View Post
So if I order a set of bolt on sliders with kick out for my DC LB, before the end of march, I get 10% off?