Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

DeMello Sale.

Old 11-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello Sale.

Sliders:

95-10 Tacoma Extra cab double cab.

DIY standard rounds: $185.00

DIY Heavy Duty rounds: $199.00

Make em Hybrid for $40.00 more.

Standard round fully welded sliders: $225.00

Heavy Duty fully welded sliders: $250.00

Hybrid Fully welded sliders: $275.00

Make your sliders bolt on for $150.00

Add powder coated to any fully welded sliders for $50.00

95-04 Tacoma sliders 81in long. 05-10 Tacoma sliders 84in long. Powder coating is a high quality wrinkle finish black. Sliders are all sand blasted then powder coated to give them the strongest powder coating possible.
HD weld on sliders all use 3/16in L shaped brackets that grab both the side of the frame and the bottom. Bolt on brackets only require minim amount of holes and will mount with out any holes drilled. Please ask for details.

Icon Suspension:

For the month of November 10% off all Icon suspension 15% off with the purchase of any of our sliders.

Please call us to place orders 951-735-4417
E-mail us with any questions you have sales@demello-offroad.com
Old 11-11-2010, 03:33 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
These "liders" youre selling.....are they shorter than the regulare Sliders you sell?

Old 11-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #3
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
These "liders" youre selling.....are they shorter than the regulare Sliders you sell?

Thanks

No they are regular length.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDEMELLO View Post
Thanks

No they are regular length.
LOL!! You should have thrown a jab at my spelling...I set ya up for it
Old 11-11-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pd3 View Post
Now if I can just get my hands on that new plate bumper to compliment my D sliders I will be set!

Soon, soon...
Old 11-27-2010, 01:26 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
How long was this on for?
Old 11-28-2010, 12:01 AM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
forever for tw members
Old 11-30-2010, 02:39 PM   #8
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Few questions, how do we go about on the website to get the sale price. (someone else is buying these for me for xmas). Do the hybrids offer any offroad protection over the normal sliders? Just want to know what they are and why they are called hybrids. Really I just need some sliders to paint and weld my self what would you recomend. Thank you.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #9
IamHimeros is on a distinguished road
IamHimeros's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post
Few questions, how do we go about on the website to get the sale price. (someone else is buying these for me for xmas). Do the hybrids offer any offroad protection over the normal sliders? Just want to know what they are and why they are called hybrids. Really I just need some sliders to paint and weld my self what would you recomend. Thank you.
hybrid means they use square tubing for the "legs" and round tube on the outter ends. This will offer up better protection and more strength, but give the looks of the round tube on the outter part
Old 11-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #10
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks! I think Iwill be ordering some very soon.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:37 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Seriously, how long is this on for? I have my credit card out right now if this is still valid and these prices are for two sliders and not just one (ha?)
Old 11-30-2010, 04:46 PM   #12
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
I got bolt on's last go-around and I couldn't be happier with them.

Everyone should have a set of DeMello Sliders! Great company and great product!
Old 11-30-2010, 05:20 PM   #13

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
I hope I can still do this tomorrow I sent an email.
Old 01-29-2011, 11:24 AM   #14
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=JDEMELLO;2377048]Sliders:

95-10 Tacoma Extra cab double cab.

DIY standard rounds: $185.00

DIY Heavy Duty rounds: $199.00

Make em Hybrid for $40.00 more.

Standard round fully welded sliders: $225.00

Heavy Duty fully welded sliders: $250.00

Hybrid Fully welded sliders: $275.00

Make your sliders bolt on for $150.00

Add powder coated to any fully welded sliders for $50.00

95-04 Tacoma sliders 81in long. 05-10 Tacoma sliders 84in long. Powder coating is a high quality wrinkle finish black. Sliders are all sand blasted then powder coated to give them the strongest powder coating possible.
HD weld on sliders all use 3/16in L shaped brackets that grab both the side of the frame and the bottom. Bolt on brackets only require minim amount of holes and will mount with out any holes drilled. Please ask for details.

Is this sale still going on?