LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

Downsouth Motorsports Black Friday Deals

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 02:00 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Downsouth Motorsports Black Friday Deals

Happy Thanksgiving..
Hope everyone is having a good day and all is well.
Also no drinking and driving!Call a cab....
Here is the infamous "Black Friday" discount code: DSM5

Here are the rules:
You will need to register on our site first before you use the code.
Black Friday Coupon is only good for 11/25/2010 til 11/27/2010
No Rains checks! if we are out of stock on the item, this discount
will apply to the order when the product is good in stock.
Discount does not apply to freight or sales tax.
Can not be combined with any other discount or coupon code, so do not ask!
Discount is valid only on products and prices listed on the Downsouth Motorsports website (http://www.downsouthmotorsports.com) Discount does not apply to Gift Certificates.

So any of you looking for Kings and UCA's or anything else listed here is your chance.The discount is 5%.So if you are looking to buy coil-overs for him or her or anything else now is the time to save some cash.
Orders must be in by Saturday 11/27/2010 at Midnight PST..

Also like I said we are doing this to help everyone out...TW members already get a smoking deal from us and we are just trying to ease the pain a little bit of opening your wallet.

I will be working Friday and Saturday at the shop if you have questions call me 1-888-973-6967, but take it easy on me I will be working solo.

Thank you to everyone and we truly appreciate your business.
Sonny
Downsouth Motorsports

Old 11-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
anyone used this code yet? I just tried it and no luck?

Old 11-27-2010, 09:31 AM   #3
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good Morning,
Sorry you have to register on the site first...
And then use the code...It works the same as our other codes..
Thanks,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
anyone used this code yet? I just tried it and no luck?

Old 11-27-2010, 09:32 AM   #4
joe812 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joe
joe812's Tacoma Gallery
I tried it an hour ago and it didn't work either. I just ordered Bilstein 5100s.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i am signed in and trying to order some fox 2.0s and still said it was invalid

Old 11-27-2010, 09:42 AM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport

I just tried it on our end and it worked...
Try it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
yeah i am signed in and trying to order some fox 2.0s and still said it was invalid

Old 11-27-2010, 09:43 AM   #7
Downsouth Motorsport

I am fixing your order now..I will e-mail you a confirmation back.
You need to use the Bilstein code...You get a better deal with the code for the forum members that has been posted for a while now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe812 View Post
I tried it an hour ago and it didn't work either. I just ordered Bilstein 5100s.

Old 11-27-2010, 09:45 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport

Just e-mailed you a confirmation...Fixed...
Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe812 View Post

Old 11-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #9
joe812 will become famous soon enough
Name: Joe
joe812's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Just e-mailed you a confirmation...Fixed...
Thank you,
Thanks so much!!!

Old 11-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
1stTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Rich
1stTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

Old 11-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
this is from 2010

Old 11-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Old 11-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #13
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
hahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
^ what he said

Old 11-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
Subd for later..
TacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoRun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
TacoRun's Tacoma Gallery

Closed Thread