LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

JL audio DC Stealthbox, 20% off at JL store

Old 11-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #1
zeroendless is on a distinguished road

zeroendless's Tacoma Gallery
JL audio DC Stealthbox, 20% off at JL store

U can stack current 10% stealthbox on extra10 10% off. Total comes to $559.20, the extra 10% ends tonight 12am ET. Free shipping too.

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_s...hp?fit_id=1583

Not just DC, they have access cab stealthbox too
Old 11-29-2010, 05:39 PM   #2
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
ohhh shitttt. real good deal. that box looks nice!
Old 11-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #3
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
damn im kinda pissed i saw this thread.. i wanna buy it soo bad to replace my single 10, but i dont have the $.
anyone wanna buy my 10" kicker, box, and pioneer amp NOW so i can buy this box?
Old 03-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #4
ROCKETCELL
Rocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the roughRocketcell is a jewel in the rough
Name: Trevor
Rocketcell's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have anymore of those saltboxes for the Tacoma 2006 double cab at this price? If you have anymore at the forum price I am very interested. I joined just recently and missed this one. Wondered if you had one more kicking around?
Pm me or e mail me : Trevorjenkinson@rocketmail.com
Old 04-01-2011, 06:48 AM   #5

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketcell View Post
Do you have anymore of those saltboxes for the Tacoma 2006 double cab at this price? If you have anymore at the forum price I am very interested. I joined just recently and missed this one. Wondered if you had one more kicking around?
Pm me or e mail me : Trevorjenkinson@rocketmail.com
He doesnt sell them, he was just posting the link to let other Tw members know. That sale expired a while ago
Old 04-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #6
hoyagolfer is on a distinguished road
Name: Andrew
hoyagolfer's Tacoma Gallery
If you all need the hookup on JL let me know!