Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

DeMello's cleaning house

Old 12-17-2010, 02:56 PM   #1
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
DeMello's cleaning house

End of the year time to move some of this stuff out of our way. All sales are final and go to the first come first serve. Either call with a CC or stop by and pick it up.

05 84in bolt on sliders (BENT LEG) one of the legs was bent in shipping, I need these off my floor and out of my way.

$50.00 SOLD

95-04 81in weld on sliders Bare-metal

$200.00

95-04 Hybrids weld on Powder coated 81in.
$250.00

05-10 weld on round powder coated sliders 84in I have a couple sets like this.

$250.00 ONE SET SOLD TWO MORE TO GO!

05-10 bolt on Hybrid LONG BED DOUBLE CAB 101in Tacoma sliders Powder coated. Minus the hardware.

$375.00
Old 12-17-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Rob
robdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the roughrobdawg14m is a jewel in the rough
Marines: 2nd MP BN
Name: Robert
robdawg14m's Tacoma Gallery
Im interested in the bent leg set, but how easy of a fix would it be?
Old 12-17-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Plannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlannerman99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Plannerman99's Tacoma Gallery
What do the 84" sets fit?
Old 12-17-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
JDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdawg14m View Post
Im interested in the bent leg set, but how easy of a fix would it be?
Need to chop off the leg and weld a new one on. Or maybe just hit it with a really big hammer.
They were dropped off a truck by UPS is the only way we can figure that happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plannerman99 View Post
What do the 84" sets fit?
05-10 tacoma extra cab regular bed or double cab short bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
I could use a set of the round sliders for an 05-10, when are u guys open?
9-5 m-f next week we wont be here Thursday or Friday and I will be here on Saturday. Bring cash and we don't have to charge any tax.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #6
Tempo is on a distinguished road
Tempo's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take a set of the 05-10 weld on 84" sliders.

Looks like you guys are gone for the day -- I got your voice mail -- so I'll call back Monday.

'09 DCab short bed
Old 12-21-2010, 10:51 AM   #7
Still got a few things left.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:59 AM   #8
jdaniel1463 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
jdaniel1463's Tacoma Gallery
Whats shipping look like for a set of round sliders for a 07 dblcab short bed.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:24 AM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
wish i would have seen the bent set of sliders sooner...
Old 12-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I love it when you guys clean house. Bought the last time you got fed up tripping over parts, Wyatt's old steering rack has come in quite handy for me.

Bump for some deals!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:40 AM   #11
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 16801 for a set of the 84s?
Old 12-21-2010, 11:53 AM   #12
Banned
YCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYCPaul530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
YCPaul530's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
shipping to 16801 for a set of the 84s?
Im interested in a round set of sliders for 05+ double cab short bed... can u pm me a shipped price to nor cal 95901
Old 12-21-2010, 12:08 PM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaniel1463 View Post
Whats shipping look like for a set of round sliders for a 07 dblcab short bed.
around 150.00 but please call in to confirm.

951-735-4417
Old 12-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #14
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Do you all have any Rock Crushers square tubing for an 08 Dbl Cab???
(used or new)
Old 02-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #15
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really interested in the hybrid double cab long bed sliders. Do you have a picture of them installed? How much with shipping to 07755? And it says minus hardware.. What do I need for hardware? Thanks!

edit: Just called and was told you guys already sold them. If you find another set of double cab long bed sliders let me know and i'll take them.
thanks
Old 02-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #17
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the sliders for double cab short bed, how much to ship to 08006