LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

XM Radio Subscription

Old 04-30-2011, 09:06 PM   #41
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a new offer in the mail today for my wife's car. Have had a couple previous and have not called them, so the offer today said they want us back and the deal was $77 for a year and no reactivation fee. Gonna call them to get this but want it for my truck too as it will/should expire on May 5th. So wait it out if you cant get them to deal and they will/should offer the $77 deal eventually.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:18 AM   #44
ryanrocket is on a distinguished road

Name: Rocket
ryanrocket's Tacoma Gallery
Better deal now. I just got my invoice because my 3 free months are coming to an end. It has a 1 year plus four months free for $95.00 16 months . BEST DEAL NOW
Old 06-17-2011, 11:40 AM   #45
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTodd View Post
I have had both XM and Sirius. I purchased a life time subscription to sirius for $350 and is transferable. XM will not even discuss a life time,which I do not understand because Sirius bought out Xm.
Cause sirius is better
Old 06-17-2011, 02:33 PM   #46
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Cause sirius is better
Shirley you cant be Sirius.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:58 AM   #48
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr250jumper View Post
Cause sirius is better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
Sirius is better, and don't call me Shirley.....
the merger ruined XM radio. they replaced a few of their best channels/DJs with less quality Sirius stations. Squizz(48) >>>> Octane by far. at least I still have The Boneyard to listen to.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:08 PM   #49
ddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud ofddmag52 has much to be proud of
Air Force: 326 airlift Sq
ddmag52's Tacoma Gallery
My free trial expires today. Just called them and got 77.00 year.
Old 06-19-2011, 05:36 AM   #50
If The World Didn't Suck, We'd All Fall Off
Rocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shedRocketball is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Rocketball's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
the merger ruined XM radio. they replaced a few of their best channels/DJs with less quality Sirius stations. Squizz(48) >>>> Octane by far. at least I still have The Boneyard to listen to.
That may be true, but Sirius has the NFL and NASCAR. Nuf said....
Old 07-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #51
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
just renewed for $85.32 plus a $2 billing fee because i didnt want to give them my CC info....Thanks for all the great info everyone!!!!!!!!

also, they waived the activation fee....was about to ask for them to waive it but XM offered to waive it before i even asked!!!!!

DON"T PAY FOR ACTIVATION!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #52
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocketball View Post
That may be true, but Sirius has the NFL and NASCAR. Nuf said....
NCAA football > NFL so I gained nothing. I gave up on NASCAR back in the mid nineties.

The only gain I got out of the merger was Faction/Ellis. Oh, and my subscription gained a little extra cost as well.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:51 PM   #53
Camo Dude will become famous soon enough

Name: Ryan
Camo Dude's Tacoma Gallery
Well i just got off the phone with siriusxm and got the $77 deal and holy shit the lifetime subscriptions are expensive... 750-800 with fees included
Old 07-20-2011, 09:04 AM   #54
scionicboom is on a distinguished road
Name: Aaron
scionicboom's Tacoma Gallery
Trial subscription from the dealership was running out on my dad and I told him to ask them for another 6 months to try it out some more as he hasn't really traveled yet with it to see if it comes in enough to buy it. They went ahead and gave him an extra 6 month trial.

When my trial comes up I'm going to try the same tactic.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:18 PM   #55
kasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkasbec12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Lou
kasbec12's Tacoma Gallery
I called XM with one month left on my year subscription today and they offered me the same $77 package for a year subscription (XM select). I hesitated, stated times are tough and really need to trim expenses. They offered me they're 5 months for $30 plan with an upgrade to XM Premier. They started the new billing immediately, credited my account for one month for the old subscription, out the door $23.58 for the next 5 months.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:16 AM   #56
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Reviving an old thread..just called and got the $77 deal..its like $86 after taxes
Old 08-18-2012, 02:52 AM   #57
BchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant future

Name: Randy
BchLVers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BchLVers
they just mailed me an offer for $25.00 for 6 months
Old 08-18-2012, 03:07 AM   #58
WARR4NT is on a distinguished road
WARR4NT's Tacoma Gallery
Lol when my trial is up, this is gonna be the ticket.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:17 AM   #59
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BchLVers View Post
they just mailed me an offer for $25.00 for 6 months
Did the email include a promo code or did you just tell them you "got an email?"
Old 08-20-2012, 01:31 AM   #60
BchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant futureBchLVers has a brilliant future

Name: Randy
BchLVers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to BchLVers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProForce View Post
Did the email include a promo code or did you just tell them you "got an email?"
they sent me a letter in the mail, I had let the subscription expire. no promo code was included. think they are just trying to keep as many subscribers as they can