Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

XM Radio Subscription

Old 02-14-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
XM Radio Subscription

My free 3 months of XM runs out in March. I called them up and told them I received a email offering a special renewal for $77.00. (I didn't) Total came to 88.07. I am sending them a check, didn't want them to have my CC. Figure I can bargin better next year without them having it. Jsut thought I would pass it on. Joe
Old 02-14-2011, 03:17 PM   #3
JDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDeLuca is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
JDeLuca's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to pass it along!!
Old 02-20-2011, 10:55 AM   #4
Tgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
Tgor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks I'll use that next time. I just called them up and last week and negotiated a buy 3 months get 3 months free.
Old 02-20-2011, 06:23 PM   #5
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
I've been using the $77.00 per year deal now for 6 years. I just tell them that I no longer need XM anymore but if they give me the $77.00 deal, I'll keep them another year...
Old 02-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
mrando is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mrando's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes depends upon the operator you get at XM. If they play hardball, and won't renew at 77, just hang up and try again, most of them will take the deal. (3 years running for me now, only one operator that wouldn't give me $77)
Old 02-21-2011, 05:29 AM   #7
hellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhellrazor004 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
hellrazor004's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great deal - may persuade me into getting it. Thanks OP.
Old 02-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #8
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
My husband calls them every year to request the $77. Every year - they say they can't do it and he says...OK, good - then Cancel my account.
They always come back and kiss his ass in the end. He's been doing that for many many years!
Old 02-21-2011, 06:09 AM   #9
Hardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shedHardscrabble is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
Hardscrabble's Tacoma Gallery
Good info, thanks. I just received my XM info in the mail. For $77 I'll keep it current.
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #10
mrando is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
mrando's Tacoma Gallery
XM Radio

Final thought, don't give them a credit card, they will put you on automatic renewal no matter what you tell them (at full price). Tell them you want a bill, and they will charge about a 2 dollar service fee, but that way they can't auto renew you.
Old 02-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #11
Tgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to beholdTgor is a splendid one to behold

Name: Todd
Tgor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up on that. Good point.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:02 PM   #12
white10TRD is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Pete
white10TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I got xm last year for as gift run out in December, looked in to Sirius cost less for what i wanted and called xm get 6-months for $20.00 becasue i told them to cancel it going to Sirius. Ends May 30, I will try the cancel thing again or try the $77 for yr.
Old 03-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #13
stucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nicestucksucksnayota is just really nice

Name: Barry
stucksucksnayota's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stucksucksnayota
Good idea about the year sub. I have been calling and telling them I want to cancel for the last 1 years every 6 months and they say we how about 6 more months for $20, so I say ok sign me up!!!
Old 03-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #14
Superx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuperx2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joey
Superx2's Tacoma Gallery
my salesman told me when my xm expires, dont renew it and that they (xm) will call you llike after a while wait till the third time they call you and you get a better deal. think it might even be less than the $77.
Old 03-24-2011, 07:05 AM   #15
knayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shedknayrb is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knayrb's Tacoma Gallery
My first year after the 3 month trial expires next month. I called last year and asked for the $77 deal (plus that starving music artist fee). A guy in my office just called and they gave him the same deal. It's good to hear that it's still possible. I'll pay the $77 but the full blown price isn't worth it to me. I'll let you know how it works out next month.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:47 AM   #16
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Called XM last night and got the yearly deal with Internet Radio for $85.26. Took about 20 minutes and mutilple requests for cancellation but finally got the price.....
Old 03-30-2011, 01:41 PM   #17
bblaich is on a distinguished road

bblaich's Tacoma Gallery
Good Info. I'll need these negotiation tools next month...
Old 03-30-2011, 01:54 PM   #18
Junebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shedJunebug McQuinn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Junebug McQuinn's Tacoma Gallery
They called me about 3 weeks before mine expired and offered me a year for $60, I said Hellz yeah!
Old 03-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #20
bblaich is on a distinguished road

bblaich's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just curious which package you guys are getting for $77/year. Is it the XM everything package? Just wanted to know what I should be bargaining for... Thanks!