Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Deals & Coupons

Notices

TW Discount From Baja Bumpers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #21
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just a reminder, all the prices ARE including tax and shipping

What you see for price will get it to your door!
Old 04-03-2011, 05:16 PM   #22
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Has anyone seen the winch-mount bumper? The website has no pics.
Old 04-03-2011, 05:30 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcq View Post
Has anyone seen the winch-mount bumper? The website has no pics.
Not yet, its in the making but I can have Doug e-mail me some pics asap
Old 04-03-2011, 05:32 PM   #24
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
Not yet, its in the making but I can have Doug e-mail me some pics asap
I would be interested in seeing them.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #25

BUMP FOR WINCH BUMPERS FOR 1ST GENS!!
Old 04-04-2011, 07:34 AM   #26
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do it if it's 600 shipped
Old 04-04-2011, 07:51 AM   #27
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
when does this gb end? im local so could i pick up? how much would it be without shipping?
Old 04-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #28
Finks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant futureFinks99Taco has a brilliant future

Name: 'Fink'
Finks99Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for most 1st gens!
I'd take one for less than 500.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #29
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
I like mine

Get it. It's solid.

Hey! It's my old bumper!
Old 04-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #30
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

They look a lot like one of my designs except mine are 1-3/4" DOM
Old 04-04-2011, 08:43 AM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeard View Post
I'll do it if it's 600 shipped
Cool man, we gotta get more on board!

This GB isn't ending anytime soon

Can I start a list with your name on it?
Old 04-04-2011, 08:45 AM   #32
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shocktaco View Post

They look a lot like one of my designs except mine are 1-3/4" DOM
Only thing that looks similar is they are both tube steel....Fifferent angles, mounting, etc....
Old 04-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finks99Taco View Post
Bump for most 1st gens!
I'd take one for less than 500.
Start a list with your name on it and I'll put you in the OP

I can start a roster
Old 04-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Only thing that looks similar is they are both tube steel....Fifferent angles, mounting, etc....
x2
Old 04-04-2011, 11:01 AM   #35
Deathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant futureDeathbeard has a brilliant future

Deathbeard's Tacoma Gallery
1) Deathbeard
Old 04-04-2011, 12:14 PM   #36
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for posting this, i have someone wanting to sell me one of these for 100.00, only thing is one side is bent. i have never heard of baja bumpers or seen them till now. now i just have to see how much to fix it.
Old 04-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeard View Post
1) Deathbeard
added to the OP

Again, if you want in just list your self and I'll add you to the roster in the OP
Old 04-05-2011, 01:31 PM   #38
TegoXR is on a distinguished road
Name: Freddy
TegoXR's Tacoma Gallery
how about 90-95 4runner?
Old 04-05-2011, 03:51 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by TegoXR View Post
how about 90-95 4runner?
Let me ask the guy who makes them and then I'll get back to you through a PM

Thanks for your interest!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #40
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
whens the gb close date?

Products Discussed in this Thread